New cache lead

MLively

Jan 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was just talking with some co-workers about MD. One told me that they knew where a mason jar with "old money" ( not sure on what it is defined as ) in it in a post hole bank. The old man had told them exactly which post it was. He died and now it awaits a hunter like me to uncover it. The new owners (inheritors) don't like my source, so I can't use their name to get permission. It's an older farmstead but I'm not sure what line to use on my approach attempt for permission. Any ideas?

Proud to be a Texan!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As close to the truth as you can with out revealing your source, you'll have to remember it later. Something that appeals to them. GL. HH!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Just present the facts! Basically, you know the location of a mason jar with money in it. Work out a split before hand. Be up front with them, but don't disclose the cache location. That information is for you to use in the recovery only. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't give up keep on it

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Here's how we do it in Tejas, some evening after work and supper and sundown go to the fencepost,
see if it lifts from the ground, look down the hole to see if there is a can or jar, if there is sit down
on a rock and ask the Lord what you should do next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread