I hid my own cache for you to find!

GetTreasureHunting

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! Just thought some of you cache hunters might be interested in searching for my cache. It is hidden somewhere in the United States and you can watch my video to see where and watch for other clues as to the location. It is completely free to search for, but you can also pay to play my online hunt. There are two weeks left to sign up for the online hunt but the real life hunt will go till someone finds the chest. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Just don't ask where it is hidden! Good luck and get out and enjoy the great outdoors!

Here is the video:

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So this is already hidden? At the webpage, gettreasurehunting, it says near the bottom, it is still in the works. So, is it hid? Link to clues? You have my attention if your out hiding money for me to find!

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet!! good luck, get out and enjoy the great outdoors....and don't forget to "click" on the "level of contribution"...ddf

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone! Just thought some of you cache hunters might be interested in searching for my cache. It is hidden somewhere in the United States and you can watch my video to see where and watch for other clues as to the location. It is completely free to search for, but you can also pay to play my online hunt. There are two weeks left to sign up for the online hunt but the real life hunt will go till someone finds the chest. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Just don't ask where it is hidden! Good luck and get out and enjoy the great outdoors! Here is the ]

posted,Mar 16, 2014, 04:55 PM , here and the youtube linked vid above was posted
Published on Feb 9, 2014 , i would think its hid, but should have been found by now,
by someone out of thousands of viewers here an the 490 views on u tube today should
recognize that boulder

Published on Feb 9, 2014

Last edited:

bigtimedeal

Feb 3, 2011
FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Does anyone know if this was found? gettreasurehunting.com doesn't seem to be online anymore so...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well, after two and a half years and the website non responsive I would not spend time on it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread