Seeking info on documentary on Rebel Gold

pony

Greenie
Feb 12, 2005
Lansing, MI
I saw the last 10-15 minutes of a documentary on Bob Brewer and his Rebel Gold/Secrets of the Sentinel back in November on what I believe was one of the news channels. I think it was MSNBC but don't know for sure and can't find it searching this great site or the rest of the internet. Does anyone recall where it was broadcast, was it a snipit of a longer full length show, and is there a streaming version available on a web site to view now? Thanks for any help - Pony
[email protected]

Larry KS

Mar 20, 2003
It was on Nightline, an ABC program that airs at 10:35 PM central time on week nights. The program lasted about 20 minutes or so. I don't know if there is a way to make it available again or not.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
If you saw the last 10-15 minutes then you didn't really miss anything. He didn't say anything new from what he has said in his book and the segment was only about 20 minutes long to begin with. Go to Amazon.com and you can find his book for about $3.00.

W

wfnord

You could buy his book "Shadow of the Sentinel" from amazon.com. I thought it was quite good.

E

Eddiehoo

POny, If you get a chance you should read Brewer's book. It is very educational and has a lot of really good info in it. Also he is going to come out with another one real soon explaining all the information concerning a big treasure in Wapanuka, Okla. From what I understand the book will include a DVD and explanations of what all the signs mean. There has been a lot of controversy concerning this treasure site for some time and it looks like he is going to put out all the info on it to just shut some people up. But you never know!!

OP
OP
pony

pony

Greenie
Feb 12, 2005
Lansing, MI
Thank you all for the info. I am still looking for a copy that someone might have, preferably on their hard drive. I found where you can buy a copy on their website, but only on VHS. I am currently reading his book, "Rebel Gold", (which by the way for those of you that don't know, is an exact reprint of "Sentinel Gold", so don't be a bonehead like me and buy both books >:() and is pretty interesting. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again, and am enjoying reading everyones posts on this great site. Happy hunting - Pony

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions