Is Forrest Fenn doing any media, is he alive?

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is Forrest Fenns solved poem... by Chad Borri on Facebook, April 5th 2018

Now the exact starting point I came up with for begin it where warm waters halt is the 'chimney cone' geyser and the 'deleted teakettle' geyser. If you look them up they are classified as dormant geysers that only trickle warm water from time to time. They are directly opposite each other on the Firehole river. If you were to connect the two geysers with an imaginary line across the river, it effectively creates a true 'starting line' of sorts.

"Take it in the canyon down" refers to the Firehole river, specifically the east side of the river shoreline

"Put in below the home of Brown" refers to putting your feet in and crossing the Firehole river. If your feet are on the river bottom, your feet would be below of where Brown trout can call home, as they are not likely to burrow under your feet. You would put your feet in about 100 yards North/downstream of the Firehole swim area.

"There will be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and water high," refers to the un named 'brook' if even a brook in size, water flow that empties into the Firehole river. There is another one of these water flows that also empties into the Firehole river about 75 yards south of the 'brook' you are suppose to take, theoretically take.

The heavy loads refers to the rocks and all the dead trees in the way to the blaze.
Remember you're not supposed to go there, it's a solve using Google maps and all the faces in the blaze can only be seen in 3D.
The "water high" is a reference to Big Bear lake up on the top of the mountain about 9 miles SW of the blaze. The lake quite literally spells the word 'Hi'.

Fenn once gave a clue about the elevation range. The blaze is exactly in the middle of that range. 7,500 feet.

"If you have been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down your quest to cease." This means if you were smart, you would have figured out all the clues and found the blaze all online/google maps and known the search is over. In fact there is no other way to solve the blaze without Google maps because you can only see the blaze by air.

Look quickly down your quest to cease means look at your keyboard, you're done, collect the title.

I e-mailed Forrest the solve on April 5th 2018. After I e-mailed Forrest, I called him a day or two later, since he didn't reply to my e-mail. Now I can't confirm this because Forrest won't reply to anything nor did he set a time to meet me at his house, so if somebody does go their searching like I did and dies, blame Fenn not me.

If you're brave and in the wood means at Forrest Fenns house. That's where the treasure chest is because no way would Forrest be scene by anybody bringing that treasure chest to a safe deposit box. Then and only then will he give me title to the gold. If the $100,000 is included that is why I need to go to Fenns bank, to get the 100 grand. Forrest also stated that many people have been within 500 feet of the treasure and 'searchers' have been within 200 feet. That is because Forrest has had searchers invited to his house before. The other people are possibly just friends of Forrests or people driving down his road.

Images on the rock face blaze from left to right..... Viking warrior with red beard and helmet.... Richard Nixon or Bob Hope... Fred Flintstone?... Green man from mars.... A face and head orientated so chin is facing south... Forrest Fenns image... Sad Indian face.. I emailed the circled faces to Forrest as well.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck on that. A bored old rich man wants to be in the news before he dies and people out looking for a treasure that doesnt exist hehe.

How can a searcher be expected to use Google earth when most of the images are years old? It's not like they are live shots that would show a blaze. Sounds like a mind phuk.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
This raises the question, if we locked you and Paul Foeller, aka Slick NickeL in a room, who would emerge victorius? Two men enter. One man leaves...:laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might wanna take another look at that poem because the last person who thought it was at Fenn's house found themself staring down the barrel of a gun until the police arrived and arrested him.

https://wnep.com/2018/10/17/pine-grove-man-arrested-searching-authors-home-for-treasure/

Guess that is one of his "lures"

john_doe_no_2.jpg

Can you find the Chest he asks.....lol

Question is can you remember who John Doe #2 from the Oklahoma City Bombing is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread