Cache found..........but it wasnt money!

A

aquabob

Cache found..........but it wasn't money!

Or should I say "stash found".................My buddy was telling me a story this morning about a find he made over the weekend. He was out Turkey hunting with his brother in law on Saturday, and while standing by a stream he noticed a broken turkey egg on the ground. As he bent down to pick the shell up, his brother in law says "hey look, I found a treasure"......An old tree that was hollowed out had blown over in a recent wind storm, and inside the tree was a rusted tin container. Shaking it, they could hear stuff inside, and it was heavy, the top was rusted, and they couldn't pry it off. They thought they hit it big, and took the tin back to my buddy's house to open it up with tools. Once they opened it, they were thouroughly disappointed to find a tin FULL of pot pipes, roach clips, bags of seeds, matches, etc. etc. They found someones "stash" from the 60's, some of the match books had dates on them. His neighbor is a State Police officer, so he was going to give the stash cache to him for proper "disposal"............

F

Floater

Re: Cache found..........but it wasn't money!

Yup, I can see it now. State Trooper found with hash pipe busted. LOL

buckeyehunter

Jan 29, 2005
Lancaster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
e-trac

If I would have found that I am sure I would be posting how I got pulled over on the way home and arrested once they found what was inside!! ;D I am just that lucky of a person!

C

cbbrink

That baby probably was full of the good stuff. LOL. That would be my luck to Mike.

Chuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread