maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, and welcome to the club, you look like an old pirate. Was born in Benicia, then moved around Sonoma county a bit, now in other parts of the world. Sometimes visit the area, and like the museum at Travis. Im sure you will find some more pirates if you check out the parks in your area, they usually come out early in the morning, before the seas get rough. Its a good place to learn the ropes.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
pirate, there's a club in Concord. Have you attended any of their monthly meetings? And as for internet forums, most CA hunters read and post on the "Kinzli" forum. There's some SF area guys who chime in there. I know of a good hunter or two from the Benicia / Pittsburg area, who you would see on the Kinzli forum, for instance. To get to the main page though (no one reads the sub-forums), you have to sign up. But it's easy: just pick a name and a password.

OP
OP
pirataborracho

pirataborracho

Greenie
Jul 28, 2012
Fairfield, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Centech pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! Just signed up for kenzli. I figured early morning to be best. Less people and you don't look as creepy at a park with no kids haha

Wilkie94585

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2013
Suisun City, California
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just joined the site, and yes, I live in Suisun City. I have not been metal detecting in 30 years but recently my uncle showed me two gold coins that he found while metal detecting in addition to some relics from the gold rush era in California. Now I'm hoping to get out and start finding some for myself.

Rick_U

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2013
Fairfield, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher M-Scope 1212X
White DFX Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm also in the Fairfield area, a newby, interested in finding buddies to hunt with.

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I am in Vacaville. Love detecting and prospecting for gold. I could use someone this memorial day weekendf

geo0089

Aug 6, 2014
Napa
Detector(s) used
BH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Im a new member in Fairfield / napa area...I don't have friends that do this kind stuff...I'm really new to this so anybody would like to help out ...that would great..thanks G

Maxg

May 1, 2016
Suisun City
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, I am new to the area and have requested to be part of this group on Facebook, but have not been accepted yet. Is it still active?

Thanks
Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread