Any one from Riverside county? Temecula area?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
If I'm not mistaken, there's a club right there in Riverside. And there's multiple Southern CA md'rs (including some from the inland empire area) who post/read/frequent the kinzli CA forum.

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Temecula has a club and a metal detector shop, Been to one club hunt after purchasing a metal detector from the detecting shop. They invited me to a club hunt hat next day, They meet often in Temecula a and have llot of outings and such very nice group of people.

Can't go wrong with this group, They cover all sorts of hunting even prospecting.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there!
I am in Winchester and am in search of some great finds around these parts. Moved here not long ago from San Diego. I really want to search one of the old Creek Beds where some of the greats have passed through.

OP
OP
mrmozambique13

mrmozambique13

Sep 10, 2014
Riverside,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites XL Pro with Black Max 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful Husky!Im in Menifee. Let me know if you want to come hunting with us. There really isn't any rhyme or reason to what we hunt for, coins, bottles, old stuff. Shoot me a message in my inbox.

Last edited:

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!! With the rain coming the metal will resonate at a higher frequency! I am in! When and where are you heading out to next?

OP
OP
mrmozambique13

mrmozambique13

Sep 10, 2014
Riverside,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites XL Pro with Black Max 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do know of an old farm house out in murrieta that we can hunt also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread