austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
1965 Falcon Ranchero. Truck, car, 289 c. i., but a 302 would fit right in. Don't see many. Just check the frame on an old car. Bent can maybe be straightened, but cracked or broken takes some work. Riviera? Heavy, lots of gas and parts? May be a hassle.

OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
good call...don't see many of those anymore!

dennis.jpg

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 65 Chrysler Imeperial coupe is a favorite of mine.. 60's class at its finest in my opinion.. The 440 big block helps out too.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I am looking to buy but am not interested in what everyone else has.
That's why I ended up with American Motors.
I've owned something from most all different manufacturers, and when I go to the shows it's an ocean of mustangs, camaros, and chevelles..the show I was at this weekend was small, maybe 3 or 400 cars and not a single AMC.

I own a 1970 amx and 1971 jav amx, and when I take one to the show I'm almost guaranteed to be the only AMC there.

S

stefen

Well, my birthday is in a few days so I purchased an early present, a 3rd Generation 1962 Thunderbird hardtop coupe with 72,811 original miles. A classic that set the tone for the 60's cars.

Purchased from an estate of the original owner...which means that in 52 years, it was driven an average of 1400 miles annually.

White top over black...

The interior is in amazing condition and looks brand new (but its all original).

Rust free and no body damage...

Last edited:
OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
i got my eye on a 55 de ville at the moment...love the wrap around front windshield and the frameless door windows that disappear when you roll them down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions