Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i do a lot of ginsenging around here

hoochyhunter

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm close to Chapmanville also. We should get a group together and search some spots there. I actually live about 10 minutes from where the Digger episode of the Hatfield and McCoy episode was filmed. There are some good spots my way also, Hatfield and McCoy, Indian burial sites, Matewan Massacre, and Coal camps. If interested let me know.

evo7011

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm close to Chapmanville also. We should get a group together and search some spots there. I actually live about 10 minutes from where the Digger episode of the Hatfield and McCoy episode was filmed. There are some good spots my way also, Hatfield and McCoy, Indian burial sites, Matewan Massacre, and Coal camps. If interested let me know.

I'm interested and I'm in Huntington.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

ghost

Mar 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cornell. I have a friend of mine here in Northern Virginia that owns 20 acres of land near Romney, WVA. As soon as he has time, he is going to take me there so I can go digging. He told me nobody has ever been digging there before. Also, there is an old wagon trail on his land. The battle of Moorefield is not far away. I have never dug in WVA before. Looking forward to it.

Nomadnailer

Apr 6, 2011
Montrose, WV
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i with dx-1 sunray probe, Whites xlt, Tesoro lobo st,
Don't know if you are still watching this post, I live in Elkins WV and have found a lot of places to hunt and you live in a pretty good place there are several eras of history there in Charleston. You have from the Revolution on I personally was able to hunt the Dickinson Estate there outside of Charleston and found a counterfeit Spanish reale and other silver and period pieces my buddy worked on the house and was able to detect it for months. You should do well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread