Screen Shot 2013-07-03 at 7.34.41 AM.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 0

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Watching history disappear everyday, we lose our connection to the past and the greatness of how we came to be....

I once lived in Waynesboro. Even in the late 60's there seemed little evidence that the town had a history at all. So much was gone already....

Save the house!!!

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Watching history disappear everyday, we lose our connection to the past and the greatness of how we came to be....

I once lived in Waynesboro. Even in the late 60's there seemed little evidence that the town had a history at all. So much was gone already....

Save the house!!!

Lot's of history there for sure, Deepseeker .. it is a shame that it isn't promoted more. though.

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Waynesboro has an absolute dismal record of preserving their history - particularly architecture. That's my hometown and I still live close by. I could tell you some stories. Fortunately, the Waynesboro Heritage Foundation has made great headway is turning things around and making folks more aware. I know a lady who lived in that home as a child. I used to live about 3 blocks away from it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope they save it. Its like my city. They have paved over everything and cut down hills and ancient forts. In Tn we have the save our Battlefield lisc plates. We shall see. Most of the destruction is called progress in the South.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread