Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
utter bullshit ...how can you talk about history without showing items from both sides that fought there? confederate flags at the confederate battle line areas --help people understand where the "confederate lines" were located at --and union flags help show where the union lines were located at ..it helps people understand the layout of the battlefield and how the battle occurred and was fought .. what are the battlefield tour guides of today supposed to say?--"the united states forces fought ....blank... forces here ... they have a name .. it was "The Confederate States Of America" and for better or worse --THEY EXISTED --it is our nations history

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure they will be chiseling it off the monuments next.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
some are trying to target "stone mountain" already

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boycott all Southern Battleground stores.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think money could be made outside the parks with historically correct items for sale. They could even have their picture made with me !

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Park just outside the gate and sell Confederate flags out of your trunk.

9cdcf3c88a6d2c68c45c909d8ec5a763.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Just another move on the governments part to try and erase our history. Kids now days are taught very little about what we were taught in history class and it is disapointing to loose that which we once were.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazon.com just pulled the Confederate battle flag. But they sell Joesph Stallins flag he killed 50 million. Nazi flag they killed 7 million. The Hamas flag. The SS death flag.
Amazon moved to Tennessee for tax breaks but our southern hospitality has run out.
Th_Hunter you may move this to the politics section as I have not signed up to post there and am afraid I have gone political so I turn myself in!:skullflag:

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its obscene what the progressive party is doing. If you ask most people what that party stands for or what its done for them they stand with their mouths agape with a slight amount of drool.
This is all about sucking up to the black voter and the funniest thing is the Democrat party is who used the stars and bars for the majority of it's existence but now because they need that black vote lets condemn our history and sweep it under the rug before anyone remembers the truth.
Most of these intolerant jackasses think the civil war is over slavery and no clue that it was over unjust taxation on cotton and other southern products or how about the fact that Africans sold their own people into slavery they themselves had each other as slaves no no no let's not talk about that, let's not speak facts how dare we utter the truth and if we do we are racists. Don't dare use your brain just your mouth and let it spew lies and discourse to the nation. Nothing but freaking sheep easily led to their own slaughter by the wolves they vote in. Morons

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its obscene what the progressive party is doing. If you ask most people what that party stands for or what its done for them they stand with their mouths agape with a slight amount of drool.
This is all about sucking up to the black voter and the funniest thing is the Democrat party is who used the stars and bars for the majority of it's existence but now because they need that black vote lets condemn our history and sweep it under the rug before anyone remembers the truth.
Most of these intolerant jackasses think the civil war is over slavery and no clue that it was over unjust taxation on cotton and other southern products or how about the fact that Africans sold their own people into slavery they themselves had each other as slaves no no no let's not talk about that, let's not speak facts how dare we utter the truth and if we do we are racists. Don't dare use your brain just your mouth and let it spew lies and discourse to the nation. Nothing but freaking sheep easily led to their own slaughter by the wolves they vote in. Morons

What you speak of is even now becoming fodder for history.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We must not let the truth be forgotten or the lies being told will be substituted for the truth...all documents holding the truth will be removed and only the lies will stand in place. If we do nothing to prevent it then we are just as liable as those who have perpetrated this travesty against our history. We can not sit idly by fearing a finger be pointed at us dreading that we be branded racist, we know our hearts and the truth fills it. When will we say with a loud and unified voice that enough is enough?!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I have this mental picture of everyone giving up their flag and not showing one in public. I just happen to come from a state where six(6) flags ruled over us. One was the flag of the Confederacy. Like we will remove that? Never happen. Too many flags, too much history and two many conservatives running the state. Flag makers are gonna get rich over this. Best advice for those demonstrators---Get off welfare, get a life and most of all, get a job...

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this mental picture of everyone giving up their flag and not showing one in public. I just happen to come from a state where six(6) flags ruled over us. One was the flag of the Confederacy. Like we will remove that? Never happen. Too many flags, too much history and two many conservatives running the state. Flag makers are gonna get rich over this. Best advice for those demonstrators---Get off welfare, get a life and most of all, get a job...

Exactly! Most of the loud mouths you see are racists but against whites. Why doesn't some reporter just come out and ask one of them how they feel about white people? I can tell you why. If one of these important black leaders who we all know to be racist were to admit openly that they're prejudice against whites it would spark a huge battle.
Too many black people live on welfare and think this is OWED TO THEM. Blacks make up 16% of America's population but make up 34% of the welfare population, seriously does that sound ok to any of you? It has been 50 years since the civil rights laws went into effect so just how long is the white community going to be held responsible for slavery and Jim crow laws? Half of a century isn't enough?
I'm not racist however I am prejudice, I am prejudice against stupid people. Stupid ignorant self absorbed people aggravate me and rub me the worst possible way and it seems that's who we have leading, instigating,poking, prodding and generally stirring the poop so it can stink more to get people who ate running on pure emotion rather than logic to react and riot.
That greasy ******* Al Sharpton owes $4 million plus in taxes yet he has no problem telling the "white man" to pay what is due to his people. God made us all equal but it's people like Sharpton that intentionally unbalance things because they have a sick mentality and feed off of misery.

GoteRider

Greenie
Feb 16, 2015
Ga.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly! Most of the loud mouths you see are racists but against whites. Why doesn't some reporter just come out and ask one of them how they feel about white people? I can tell you why. If one of these important black leaders who we all know to be racist were to admit openly that they're prejudice against whites it would spark a huge battle.
Too many black people live on welfare and think this is OWED TO THEM. Blacks make up 16% of America's population but make up 34% of the welfare population, seriously does that sound ok to any of you? It has been 50 years since the civil rights laws went into effect so just how long is the white community going to be held responsible for slavery and Jim crow laws? Half of a century isn't enough?
I'm not racist however I am prejudice, I am prejudice against stupid people. Stupid ignorant self absorbed people aggravate me and rub me the worst possible way and it seems that's who we have leading, instigating,poking, prodding and generally stirring the poop so it can stink more to get people who ate running on pure emotion rather than logic to react and riot.
That greasy ******* Al Sharpton owes $4 million plus in taxes yet he has no problem telling the "white man" to pay what is due to his people. God made us all equal but it's people like Sharpton that intentionally unbalance things because they have a sick mentality and feed off of misery.
bzbadger if you will run for president I will vote for you...YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH..

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say ..How far will 'We the People" let this 'PC' Crap go !

I can honestly sit here now & try to remember what my States (Ga.,) flag looks like Now.
I can only picture it the way it was when I was little.( like the one in the photo posted by Treasure_Hunter..)

We are worried about this Crap ?? While ISIS wants to kill us all.????

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's Next?

I say Louis Freakacon will call for Captain America to be Removed From the Avergers :BangHead:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worry far more about government tyranny and their assults on my rights than I do about ISIS.....

We are not France or Tunisia, Americans are armed.... I have never once in my life been afraid of a terrorists attack, even after 9/11...

I'm in theater waiting for a movie to start and if someone was to start shooting I'm armed and can shoot back if needed...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread