If our calculations are correct.................................

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the camp we are looking for is behind the willow tree's, up behind those cypress's and right now may have about and inch of water or so on the area we need to be searching. Got to search a lot of ground and except for the heat once the water gets down I don't think we will have much of a tick or redbug problem. I went yesterday and the water was higher than it was earlier in the week but should start down today sometime...d2

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good luck! Have you ever heard of permethrin? It's great to soak your clothes in for ticks and other little buggers.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
To keep permithrin costs down, farm supply stores often carry a high strength that needs dilution with water to match popular brands level of permithrin used for human clothing.
The normal cautions apply of course in handling,storage and use. No cats around fumes and well ventilated area for application ect..

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the info but with the high water the ticks and redbugs will not be where the high water was. Skeeters, now there is another problem altogether...d2

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! Have you ever heard of permethrin? It's great to soak your clothes in for ticks and other little buggers.

Good stuff! Don't know what's in it but, my bottle says it's good for 6 weeks!! Maybe I don't want to know the ingredients.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still wishing yall Good Luck out there.
Davers

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Going to head down there this afternoon. Headed to meet a guy I bought a bunch of reloading stuff from and when I get back I'm river bound. Hopefully a good report by dark...d2

corpsman

Jul 7, 2015
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Had: Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Bandito 2 uMax, Tesoro Bandito 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hope you find it! good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread