Maybe I am looking on the wrong side of the river....................................

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds..

Are they all drops?

Maybe your Camp is Now Underwater ? Or been Hard hunted Before.
GL Glad to see you found something.
Davers

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Enfield and Bartholow are drops the 3 ringer was fired. Camps not under water I just ain't stumbled across it yet. Cooler weather is on the way I hear but I was told of a swimming hole about 50 miles from here that was used as a crossing at the time this part of the country was settled. There was also a mill located there. I am excited. Headed there tomorrow, I hope...d2

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Enfield and Bartholow are drops the 3 ringer was fired. Camps not under water I just ain't stumbled across it yet. Cooler weather is on the way I hear but I was told of a swimming hole about 50 miles from here that was used as a crossing at the time this part of the country was settled. There was also a mill located there. I am excited. Headed there tomorrow, I hope...d2

Can't wait for Cooler Weather Myself.
Always Love to dig Enfields, & that Bartholow is Super Cool, The 3 ringer on the Right has a Slick look to it ,.
Good Luck Today.
Davers

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread