jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The times. (Richmond, Va.), 04 Dec. 1901.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The times. (Richmond, Va.) 1890-1903, December 04, 1901, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Upvote 0

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will help find all of them, because
George and GOD said I had too because
GOD GAVE THIS WISDOM AND GEORGE
LEFT FOR ME TO SHARE AND GIVE IT
ALL AWAY!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George Washington went to a fire they
were using buckets to put the fire out.
Useless! George Washington designed a pumper
firetruck! GAVE design to his friend who patented
it.The first fire truck! Never worked another day!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told people I will sell the CAPSTONE for 5000000!
The copperhead on the front is awesome! Made by an expert ! Exquisite craftsman ship!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may think that's a lot of money, not
really. People spent 4million with there
electronic devices to not find a plug nickel. :occasion14:

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what I am saying! How many people
could read in 1865! They couldn't read but they
could tell you what the pictures say!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The plot thickens! I'm down at the sight today! I have found a way in the mountain of rock to get
in. I have cleared all the face rock and I have
four huge rocks. I got to dig them out a little bit! Just so they move and inch. They will slide down
the hill easy. Took a break! Only four rocks left.But there huge! The law shows up. I just
left to go to the for a permit. I'm making some
noise. Then my friend comes and I haven't seen
you at the dog park. I know, he is the CHIEF OF THE POLICE I have been talking for the last three
months. Bill they won't get a permit for you. He
said you will put your thinking cap on! You're going to find another way. This is when Washington will need his spies! I will send someone to get it. If the police come just leave.
Don't give ANY trouble to them and you will
NOT go near the sight again! You will get a tresspassing ticket! I'm going to send some friends to work as fast as possible! I only have four rocks left! If they get caught, we'll send till we get the honey. (Clue) beauty, strength, wisdom clue

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVE MASTERED THE ART AND CRAFT OF
GEORGE WASHINGTON! BE A BELIEVER WITH ME. There are no old world marks in the new world ! They are all George Washington 's mason
marks of the new world!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did those guys in the white suits with the rubber walls go to------we need you ---- please come back we have a new customer or either one escaped.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
All I can say about this thread is that I wish I hadn't read it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree also but to what I can not remember?

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a friend of mine yesterday my (2nd father)
who is dying of cancer! He owns 1000 acres a
place to take the treasure! He is going to be with
GOD in a short while, and I will see him there!
I know my story is hard to believe! But any writer
or author couldn't make it UP!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have any documented proof of these Mexican Silver Dollars being carried by Benjamin, Wood or Breckenridge.

When President Jefferson Davis was captured Wood used two twenty dollar gold pieces to buy his freedom. All indications were that they were carrying gold coin. Now they may have received change along the way in Mexican Silver but I do not think they carried very many Mexican Silver Dollars as they are very heavy.

Also Breckenridge when the troops were paid at Mrs. Moss' Home, he (Breckenridge said that most were paid in Mexican Silver Dollars. This too is questionable because the man that requisitioned the silver coin received only US Silver Coins from the Banks of Virginia. He traded gold and silver bars for the coin. No Mexican Silver Dollars involved.

Now the troops paid at "Jimtown, N.C." Jamestown, N.C. received about 5,000 Mexican Silver Dollars as they were carried from Danville, Va being a keg that John Hendren busted the head off in to make exchange in silver for CSA Paper Money. The citizens would not except the Mexican Silver and so they were carried to Greensboro and eventually to Jamestown, N.C. Each soldier and officer received about $1.17 as six men were paid seven dollars and they had to split the remaining dollar most gambled for the dollar instead of trying to find change.

At Charlotte, N.C. the soldiers and officers were again paid the same seven dollars for six men. Some soldiers here also received Mexican Silver Dollars. I know of one family in Walnut Cove that still has the Mexican Silver Dollar and the seventeen cents in change some of it being large pennies. Mexican Silver Dollars were plentiful during the Civil War as no one was minting anymore US silver dollars except the Philadelphia Mint. In New Orleans over 80 kegs of Mexican Silver was found there by General Butler of the CSA and it belonged to France and was exported to them. That is over ten tons of Mexican Silver Dollars. Also, the cotton trade mostly brought into this country Mexican Silver from Matamorus Mexico as cotton sales to Europe and England had dried up after 1862. So there are hundreds of reasons that Benjamin, Wood and Breckenridge could have ended up with Mexican Silver Dollars and they were not necessarily from the ones that were in the CSA Treasury Vaults in Richmond, Va.

Last edited:

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on this website and have said the same things but still no true believer since 9/09/13!
To prove this if someone has a mason clue i will 100 percent confirm the truth from the fake!
Just send me a private reply!

Wm the Conqueror Esquire
MASTER OF THE CRAFT
ZEN MASTER

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread