Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree18Likes
  • 7 Post By Digger70pa
  • 2 Post By fyrffytr1
  • 3 Post By devldog
  • 1 Post By Davers
  • 1 Post By Digger70pa
  • 1 Post By Davers
  • 1 Post By lairmo
  • 2 Post By Tnmountains

Thread: Well Im finally back at it after the big freeze

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    TB

    Dec 2012
    The Cumberland Valley
    Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
    314
    667 times
    Relic Hunting

    Well I'm finally back at it after the big freeze

    I also got a new detector. It's a GPX 4500. This thing is a beast on bullets. I went back to a couple of my spots that are getting slim. This thing pulled them out at a foot plus. These are from the first three hunts with it. Thanks for looking. HH Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15195700919500.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	203.8 KB 
ID:	1556583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15196104448173.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	212.8 KB 
ID:	1556584   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15197361962980.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	1556585  

  2. #2
    us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4,305
    4079 times
    That thing is a bullet hound!
    devldog and Digger70pa like this.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

  3. #3
    us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO,
    879
    902 times
    Relic Hunting
    The GPX seems to be a beast. Congrat's to you on your new detector and continued Success. I'd love to have one of the GPX's, I just couldn't justify spending quite that much on a detector........or explain it to the Mrs.
    alabama11, Digger70pa and can_slaw like this.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

    Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6,050
    3967 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger70pa View Post
    I also got a new detector. It's a GPX 4500. This thing is a beast on bullets. I went back to a couple of my spots that are getting slim. This thing pulled them out at a foot plus. These are from the first three hunts with it. Thanks for looking. HH Tim
    Welcome back Digger70pa.

    Lovin those Gardeners & the rest as well.

    A couple guys run the GPX Series around here , One was digging drops at about 18 + inches that my 'Tejon' could not even begin to hear.

    I'd get one if there were more places to put it to use , I can think of 2 or 3 sites so I really can not justify the cost unless I get a good deal on a used one but heck I would not be able to tell if it was working right.

    So new with warranty . They are almost a Must at DIV's , I've heard of some Guy's Buying one just for that the selling them after the hunt.

    I would love to have one in the Arsenal of-course.

    As you know" keep at it ; learn the machine and you will dig much more fine relics esp, from your known "Hunted out" sites'
    Davers
    Digger70pa likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

    That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

  5. #5
    us
    TB

    Dec 2012
    The Cumberland Valley
    Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
    314
    667 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    Welcome back Digger70pa.

    Lovin those Gardeners & the rest as well.

    A couple guys run the GPX Series around here , One was digging drops at about 18 + inches that my 'Tejon' could not even begin to hear.

    I'd get one if there were more places to put it to use , I can think of 2 or 3 sites so I really can not justify the cost unless I get a good deal on a used one but heck I would not be able to tell if it was working right.

    So new with warranty . They are almost a Must at DIV's , I've heard of some Guy's Buying one just for that the selling them after the hunt.

    I would love to have one in the Arsenal of-course.

    As you know" keep at it ; learn the machine and you will dig much more fine relics esp, from your known "Hunted out" sites'
    Davers
    Yes buddy I got it from a guy that purchased it especially for relic hunts in VA. I got a good deal on it with extras. I've went back to my spots & found hand fulls of lead so far. I'm selling my TDI on eBay so tell anyone who's looking for a pi to look. Take care friend.
    Davers likes this.

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

    Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6,050
    3967 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger70pa View Post
    Yes buddy I got it from a guy that purchased it especially for relic hunts in VA. I got a good deal on it with extras. I've went back to my spots & found hand fulls of lead so far. I'm selling my TDI on eBay so tell anyone who's looking for a pi to look. Take care friend.
    again Good luck in your future hunts with that "Beast".

    I suppose the TDI was not ' for you'.

    Guess those type machines are like being Alive ' any pulse is better than no pulse' lol
    Take Care
    Davey
    Digger70pa likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

    That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

  7. #7
    us
    Lookit Tha Size O' Those Hog-Mollies!!!

    Jan 2009
    SW MO
    Garrett AT Pro/ Minelab X-Terra70/White's 5900 Di Pro SL/Garrett ACE 250/Fisher M-Scope 1280-X/B.H. Pioneer 505
    1,212
    816 times
    Love the Lead!!!
    Digger70pa likes this.

  8. #8
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    16,675
    7454 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I need to borrow that machine for a day please! haha I know I am missing things.
    Digger70pa and Davers like this.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

    All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

  9. #9
    us
    TB

    Dec 2012
    The Cumberland Valley
    Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
    314
    667 times
    Relic Hunting
    Buddy if I lived anywhere close to you I'd let you swing it. You need a damn harness though. It's heavy.

 

 

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Freeze report: snow cover and freeze depth by you?
    By Scrappy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2016, 04:30 PM
  2. Im Finally Back!
    By BRChiver in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 06, 2014, 02:27 PM
  3. I am finally back!
    By Bottleworm in forum Bottles & Glass
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 06, 2013, 01:33 PM
  4. Got back at it......finally
    By muttandjeeps in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 07, 2011, 02:59 PM
  5. Finally back at this!!!
    By firefighter35 in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 09, 2009, 01:54 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0