Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree18Likes
  • 7 Post By Digger70pa
  • 2 Post By fyrffytr1
  • 3 Post By devldog
  • 1 Post By Davers
  • 1 Post By Digger70pa
  • 1 Post By Davers
  • 1 Post By lairmo
  • 2 Post By Tnmountains

Thread: Well Im finally back at it after the big freeze

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    TB

Dec 2012
    The Cumberland Valley
    Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
    667 times
    Relic Hunting

Well I'm finally back at it after the big freeze

I also got a new detector. It's a GPX 4500. This thing is a beast on bullets. I went back to a couple of my spots that are getting slim. This thing pulled them out at a foot plus. These are from the first three hunts with it. Thanks for looking. HH Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15195700919500.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	203.8 KB 
ID:	1556583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15196104448173.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	212.8 KB 
ID:	1556584   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15197361962980.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	1556585  

us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    White's DFX
    4079 times
    That thing is a bullet hound!
    devldog and Digger70pa like this.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO,
    902 times
    Relic Hunting
    The GPX seems to be a beast. Congrat's to you on your new detector and continued Success. I'd love to have one of the GPX's, I just couldn't justify spending quite that much on a detector........or explain it to the Mrs.
    alabama11, Digger70pa and can_slaw like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    3967 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger70pa View Post
    I also got a new detector. It's a GPX 4500. This thing is a beast on bullets. I went back to a couple of my spots that are getting slim. This thing pulled them out at a foot plus. These are from the first three hunts with it. Thanks for looking. HH Tim
    Welcome back Digger70pa.

Lovin those Gardeners & the rest as well.

A couple guys run the GPX Series around here , One was digging drops at about 18 + inches that my 'Tejon' could not even begin to hear.

I'd get one if there were more places to put it to use , I can think of 2 or 3 sites so I really can not justify the cost unless I get a good deal on a used one but heck I would not be able to tell if it was working right.

So new with warranty . They are almost a Must at DIV's , I've heard of some Guy's Buying one just for that the selling them after the hunt.

I would love to have one in the Arsenal of-course.

As you know" keep at it ; learn the machine and you will dig much more fine relics esp, from your known "Hunted out" sites'
    Davers
    Digger70pa likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    TB

Dec 2012
    The Cumberland Valley
    667 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    Welcome back Digger70pa.

Lovin those Gardeners & the rest as well.

A couple guys run the GPX Series around here , One was digging drops at about 18 + inches that my 'Tejon' could not even begin to hear.

I'd get one if there were more places to put it to use , I can think of 2 or 3 sites so I really can not justify the cost unless I get a good deal on a used one but heck I would not be able to tell if it was working right.

So new with warranty . They are almost a Must at DIV's , I've heard of some Guy's Buying one just for that the selling them after the hunt.

I would love to have one in the Arsenal of-course.

As you know" keep at it ; learn the machine and you will dig much more fine relics esp, from your known "Hunted out" sites'
    Davers
    Yes buddy I got it from a guy that purchased it especially for relic hunts in VA. I got a good deal on it with extras. I've went back to my spots & found hand fulls of lead so far. I'm selling my TDI on eBay so tell anyone who's looking for a pi to look. Take care friend.
    Davers likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    3967 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger70pa View Post
    Yes buddy I got it from a guy that purchased it especially for relic hunts in VA. I got a good deal on it with extras. I've went back to my spots & found hand fulls of lead so far. I'm selling my TDI on eBay so tell anyone who's looking for a pi to look. Take care friend.
    again Good luck in your future hunts with that "Beast".

I suppose the TDI was not ' for you'.

Guess those type machines are like being Alive ' any pulse is better than no pulse' lol
    Take Care
    Davey
    Digger70pa likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Lookit Tha Size O' Those Hog-Mollies!!!

Jan 2009
    SW MO
    Garrett AT Pro/ Minelab X-Terra70/White's 5900 Di Pro SL/Garrett ACE 250/Fisher M-Scope 1280-X/B.H. Pioneer 505
    816 times
    Love the Lead!!!
    Digger70pa likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    7454 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I need to borrow that machine for a day please! haha I know I am missing things.
    Digger70pa and Davers like this.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

us
    TB

Dec 2012
    The Cumberland Valley
    667 times
    Relic Hunting
    Buddy if I lived anywhere close to you I'd let you swing it. You need a damn harness though. It's heavy.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links