In Memory

Joe G from Md

Dec 23, 2017
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I would like to give a shout out to my brother Mike [fyrffytr1] a Vietnam veteran a firefighter [ret.] a Big brother just to say it simply a Hero, luv ya, brother! Next I have a few pictures of Hell on Earth, a small portion of grave sites at Andersonville Prison The last picture is of my late brother at our Uncles grave. He was a member of 1st. Md. Potomac Home Brigade captured by Mosby at Duffield Station W.Va. in 1864 sent to Camp Sumpter died March 1865, war is over in one month another Hero on Memorial Day. Let me tip my hat to all of you Veterans, THANK YOU ALL!

Attachments

• 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
Upvote 0

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very good post Joe. I both Thank and wish all Veterans and their families and to all A Safe and Happy Memorial Day. Memorial Day is a special day set aside when we recognize all veterans who have served in all wars past and present and paid the Ultimate Sacrifice and to those living and past that have served to keep our country Free and enabled us the Freedom to live in a great country though not perfect, but the best country on this planet in which to live. These same freedoms give those crybaby millionaire football players in the NFL the right to be disrespectful during the playing of our National Anthem. In doing this they disrespect every service man and women who have given all to enable them the very right to play a ball game and make millions doing so. That is why I am totally done and fed up with them. I didn't watch the first NFL game last year including the super bowl and I'm just fine. I watch nothing but collegiate and high school ball now. I served in the Marine Corps from 1976 - 1979. I was one of the lucky ones serving during peace time. I didn't mean to be so long winded. Happy Veterans Day America.

Last edited:

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice presentation Joe, and thanks for the kind words to us old veterans, it means a lot!!! Once again, thank you my friend!!! "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread