Finally some good finds

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ever since my friend on tnet found the 1842 half dime i have been unproductive. I thought it was time for a new metal detector, but finally got some worthy things to post. novSmithButler.jpg
Maybe a lead ingot, a cleaning round and a burnside dropped. The cleaning round was fired and in an old house place. you know what that means. Hide the women and children.
Good hunting to all. The temps are now great with wet soil. Hope it lasts for months. Thanks for looking.

Upvote 0

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since my friend on tnet found the 1842 half dime i have been unproductive. I thought it was time for a new metal detector, but finally got some worthy things to post. View attachment 1656340
Maybe a lead ingot, a cleaning round and a burnside dropped. The cleaning round was fired and in an old house place. you know what that means. Hide the women and children.
Good hunting to all. The temps are now great with wet soil. Hope it lasts for months. Thanks for looking.

Great for you , i'm truly glad you got on top of some nice finds ( may they keep coming ).:icon_thumright:

Do you think the small 'O'ring thing is the Zinc or Disc portion of a Williams Cleaner Bullet (T 3 ).?

Cool flat button as well.
God Bless
Davers

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to hang in there Bama, Keep swinging and digging and you'll surely have more of those sweet finds to show for you efforts!!! "D"

OP
OP
alabama11

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Davers,
I believe the lead ring you mentioned is a grommet maybe from a shoe or strap. I find these every few months on CW sites.
I'm going back to hunt today I hope. Best,

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice CW finds and Saves Bama. Continued Success to you on saving some more History.

Larry336

Sep 27, 2018
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Max - Primary
Ace 350 - Back up
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What is the ring at the bottom of the page? I found 2 of these at a civil war location. Are they relevant to the period?

OP
OP
alabama11

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think the ring at the bottom on the page maybe horse gear. I find hitching rings, single trees and sometimes brass pieces that are similar to the ring.
Often they are near waterholes or creeks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread