Confederate Veteran Journal - Any Interest?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
As an armchair historian, the research is intriguing and often reveals unknown details. To get a balanced understanding, I believe you have to research the historical accounts of both sides. I have found that Confederate Veteran provides insight through veteran's journals/diary entries and articles written from the Confederate viewpoint. I have many decades worth that I'm looking to downsize.

If anyone has an interest, contact me via PM.

Admins: Didn't know where to post such an offer so feel free to move the post to where appropriate.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Are there originals or the reprints. If they are original are they bound? Do they have the covers?

Confederate Veteran was issued first in 1893 and was printed until 1932. It resumed publication in 1984 until the present. These issues are from 1984 till the present. Regardless, I have the first 42 issue lot on eBay tonight. I have another 40+ issues that will be listed next.

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Confederate Veteran was issued first in 1893 and was printed until 1932. It resumed publication in 1984 until the present. These issues are from 1984 till the present. Regardless, I have the first 42 issue lot on eBay tonight. I have another 40+ issues that will be listed next.

No longer available. A buyer bought them at my Buy It Now price and also wants the second lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread