fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know some of you here traded relics with my brother Joe. I inherited his small collection and would like to know what you sent him and what he sent you. I am not asking for their return, I only want to figure out what was his. He had pictures of almost all of his relics so, while it will take some time, I can compare what he has to them. Then I can see what is not there and try to figure out where it went. You can send me a private message if you prefer. And, if you chose not to reply I will understand. Thanks for any and all help.

Upvote 0

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know some of you here traded relics with my brother Joe. I inherited his small collection and would like to know what you sent him and what he sent you. I am not asking for their return, I only want to figure out what was his. He had pictures of almost all of his relics so, while it will take some time, I can compare what he has to them. Then I can see what is not there and try to figure out where it went. You can send me a private message if you prefer. And, if you chose not to reply I will understand. Thanks for any and all help.

If I recall right I sent him a couple fired Minnie's , maybe a Drop , Lead Case Shot ? .
All my stuff had pretty detailed find locations ,I sent stuff from 2 I know but most likely 3 different sites.
' from Acworth GA.' If that helps .

Ill check to see just what he sent me . I've moved some things around so ill have to locate the package.
Thanks
Davers

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply. I think I remember seeing some pieces from around your area. Now, to find them again.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you happen to know just how many people he traded with ?

Sux IMO , that you have only gotten 1 reply since Oct..

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have any idea. He was on Facebook too so he may have traded or sold some stuff there as well. I do know what happened to the revolutionary war button he found several years ago that there are only two known to exist. He sold it to a collector in Maryland for a four figure sum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread