Anyone in Fairbanks, Alaska?

Diggette

Feb 3, 2013
Albany, NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am currently in Upstate NY but will be moving to Fairbanks Alaska in a few months. All the clubs in Alaska seem to be from Anchorage and I was just wondering if there is one in Fairbanks. If there isn't would anyone out there like to create one? I am going to be there in Mid-May and I would really like to get started not long after I get there. I am having trouble looking for a place to search and finding a group to go with. If anyone would like to create a group please contact me!

cb420

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved here to Fairbanks last April. I just upgraded my MD and cant wait for the spring break-up to start hunting. I have been looking at maps and trying to find sites to go hunt.

OP
OP
D

Diggette

Feb 3, 2013
Albany, NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great...did you metal detect there last summer? I am going to be there in May (my husband is already there) but I am itching to get out digging. Are there any small metal detecting clubs out there?

jeff08xx

Apr 23, 2011
Dallas TX, Philippines, Fairbanks Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Whites 2-box deep cache
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I may be moving up by Chena Hot Spring if this house deal closes and I'll be working on the cabin for several weeks but after that we will be ready to do some dredging. There are places along the 40 Mile river I want to check out. We would be interested in meeting and working with new people to get more gold.

Armorer73

Mar 1, 2013
California City, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you get to Fairbanks? I am moving there this coming February.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread