So Cal- inland empire thrift/trash to treasure hunter

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I see from your other posts that you're into antique glass (as one of your interests). There's an md'r fellow in San Jose, who's side-line is buy/sell/trade antique glass. He goes to estate sales, auctions, flea markets, garage sales, etc.... and knows exactly what he's looking for. Ie.: the stuff that can turn around and fetch big $ on the collector market. If you get on the California "kinzli" forum (to the main page, so you'll have to sign up to get on), you can get input from "Brian" (aka cal cobra is his handle).

OP
OP
SoCalNYGGirl

SoCalNYGGirl

Greenie
Dec 27, 2016
So cal
Primary Interest:
Other
A thank you & a High Five!

Thank you so much for that info. My area is not the best when it comes to people sharing info or connecting collectors. (Competition trumps kindness in these parts) Plus my "collector peers" are all elder, they dismiss my knowledge, passion and interest. I am unacknowledged, age discrimination I say lol. I really appreciate your info, I will be getting on that this evening. I recently found a few ©1800 pieces and they are being invited to a new years day live auction, hopefully I can contact him prior and share before they are gone to their next owner. Have a great evening, thank you again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions