Spring is almost here! Time to schedule a hunt or two...........

P

Pentico

Well we all have talked about getting together.
It is that time of the year we can start getting out.
LeeAnn and I have hit a few parks and schools this year with some luck.
Anyone like to have coffee really soon and schedule a trip or two.
LeeAnn and I have some places I know have never been hunted.

We could meet just about any where.
Let me know what works for a day and time and we will try to make it.
LeeAnn makes a awesome coffee cake, everyone is welcome to our house if that works.
Good Luck and good hunting!
Chris & LeeAnn

scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

A meet & greet with :coffee2: is an even better idea...

Just let us know when & where it works for everyone else's schedule...

Happy Hunting,
Scooter & Trina

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always willing to hunt just wish i had more time, you have my number so feel free to give me a call or a IM

JamesFariello

May 25, 2008
Brighton, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Whites 808, Eagle Spectrum, Cibola & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The World’s Largest “FREE” Metal Detecting Hunt. ~ Saturday June 7th between 9 AM to 12 Noon with the Rally from June 6 to the 8th of June, 2008.

You and your family are invited to a fun-filled long weekend in Southern Colorado at the Pine River RV Park in Bayfield, Colorado. Enjoy and learn Metal Detecting, Dredging, Panning, Coin Hunting, Nugget Shooting, Water Hunting, & Gold Prospecting and more.
Over 25 new metal detectors, several 25oz silver bars, and $20,000.00 in prizes will be awarded at this hunt ~ Rally. This is the largest free hunt in the World.

A large number of Manufactures’ and distributors will have booths at the Rally and you can purchase anything related to this wonderful hobby. Dealer and vender areas will be on site and if and you need one please contact WWATS before the start of the Rally. What makes and has made the WWATS Rally’s a success is your generous donations of prizes and/or coins. We need your help with prizes and it does not have to relate to the hobby. The more coins we have the more the hunts will be for that participates in the hunts. Coins that will be buried are foreign, wheat, silver, clad, buffalo's, & others. By donating to this event, your name will be listed along with your donation on a chart for all to see and you will be a major part of assuring all participates in this wonderful and successful weekend Rally. The registration fees will cover expenses like insurance and sanitation and the rest will come back to you in silver and large value prizes for the hunt.

Pre-register for this event by getting a form from http://www.wwats.org. ; A donation of $15.00 for the pre-registration is requested. After June 1, 2008 the event registration is $25.00. Pre-register for the paid silver hunt and save. The Paid Hunt registration will go up in price after June 1, 2008. Pre-registration help us purchase silver coins for the hunt. Not a member, Join WWATS Now at our website. Colorado contact and main wwats contact information is at our website.

Jim Fariello VP WWATS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread