Hey All

denverjoe04

Feb 25, 2008
Denver
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
There are several very interesting, old, abandoned, for sale house down on Parker Road....I looked and there are no signs posted for any of them, there is also an old farm house in an "open space" park. If anyone wants to go hunt these on Thursday or Friday that will be awesome! Let me know

scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
denverjoe04 said:
There are several very interesting, old, abandoned, for sale house down on Parker Road....I looked and there are no signs posted for any of them, there is also an old farm house in an "open space" park. If anyone wants to go hunt these on Thursday or Friday that will be awesome! Let me know

Hey denverjoe04 what time are you thinking about going? I don't get off work till around 2:30 but I could possibly leave early either day. Do you think we will need to get permission for any of the areas?

Thanks,
Scooter

OP
OP
denverjoe04

denverjoe04

Feb 25, 2008
Denver
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
230 is fine that gives us a few hours....there ran down houses that no one lives in and there are no "no trespassing" signs posted so I dont see a problem hunting them. Also the open space farm house is a park I believe and parks are fair game. If your not down for going there we can go to the old Cole neighborhood in Denver, that area has homes as old as 1870 I bet there are lots of goodies in the ground there.

scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
denverjoe04 said:
230 is fine that gives us a few hours....there ran down houses that no one lives in and there are no "no trespassing" signs posted so I dont see a problem hunting them. Also the open space farm house is a park I believe and parks are fair game. If your not down for going there we can go to the old Cole neighborhood in Denver, that area has homes as old as 1870 I bet there are lots of goodies in the ground there.

denverjoe,
Looks as if the weather might not cooperate with us for tomorrow? Just wondering if you were still looking to get out if the weather decides to be decent :icon_sunny:?

Thanks,
Scooter

OP
OP
denverjoe04

denverjoe04

Feb 25, 2008
Denver
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Ill be out at Observatory Park on Evans by DU this morning (April 4th) then going other places if you want to meet up and hunt somewhere give me a ring/text 303-345-3404 Ill probally be going to hunt some old neighborhoods afterwords

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread