Brevard County, Florida Clubs? or hunters out there?

OP
OP
D

Darod

I posted this several days ago ??? No replies yet ??? What? am i the only one in Brevard County that has a metal detector? I don't think so :)

Is there anyone out there that might consider hunting a bit with me just to show me the ropes?

Rod

OP
OP
D

Darod

Hi Ted :)

Sure, we can get together sometime. I'll be busy this weekend but maybe we can get sometime in next week. I'll contact you then. Thanks for replying to the post.

Rod

OP
OP
D

Darod

For got to say where i live.

I live in West Melbourne area. I work out at Patrick AFB (Civilian Service).

I'll get with ya soon.

Rod

Mitch1FL

Oct 6, 2004
Sebastian, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI1500/AT-Pro/Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal Detecting club in Sebastian, all welcome !!!

The Treasure Coast Archeological Society holds its regular meeting and findings display on the first Wednesday of every month from 7:30-9:30pm at the North Indian River County Library on SR512 in Sebastian, Fl.
Here is our website..... http://www.geocities.com/tcas_club/

Mitch King, Vice President

OP
OP
D

Darod

Thanks for the info Mitch,

But, that site is way out of date? The newest info on it is from 2003?

Rod

rivercatguy

Oct 9, 2004
Indialantic, Florida
Hi Rod.................my name is Glen and I live in Indialantic. I moved here a little over a year ago from Baltimore where I've been detecting for 15 plus years. Obviously there are alot of beaches here to detect depending what you're hoping to find........treasure to junk.....research to recreation. Call me sometime if you want to get together to do some detecting. I'm heading down to Bonsteele with a friend this afternoon around 2 if you get this in time. 321-848-6004

OP
OP
D

Darod

Hey GLen,

I haven't been watching this post and didn't realize you had responded. Have you worked these beaches alot around Brevard? I'd love to pick your brain a bit if you have. Email me and we'll see if we can get together with Ted and hit the sand soon.

Rod

gaspars ego

Jan 29, 2005
florida
Detector(s) used
MPX DIGITAL
Hey rod just read your post and I'd like to take a trip to the beach with ya maybe we should start our own club. I just started
detecting when my wife brought me a md for x-mas. I live in minneola fl about 2 hours away from Melbourne give me a call if you want to hook up I'll e-mail you my number.

OP
OP
D

Darod

Minneola is 2 hours which way? what direction from me?
Rod

L

Lisa

Hi I'm Lisa and I live in the Merritt Island area Iwould be very interested in joining a club or forming one Please contact if interested [email protected]

volleybagwell

Apr 15, 2005
Melbourne, Fl.
WOW I was wondering when i could find somewhere on the net, others in my area. I live in Melbourne off sarno and croton, please let me know if there is something any of you want to go do!!!

please contact me at
[email protected] for more info
Thanks
Volley Bagwell Jr.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rod, now you and I both know that there are more treasure hunters than that on the Space Coast. Sorry that I have not talked to you in a while. I had lost your work number, and after that ORI stuff we went through, I had to take the last three weeks off to recover. Fortunately, I have been able to get lots done to the boat this last three weeks. However, I am still further away from completion than I had planned on.
Give me a call at the base, X-8551 next week, and we will do lunch. I will be on the 7-4 shift next week.

Oh! Yea, Tom in Satellite Beach

HH

V

Viking777

Hey All,

Glad to know there are so many in the area.? I recently moved to Melbourne and live in the vicinity of the Mall & Barnes and Nobles.? I'm really new to TH as well as my new metal detector.? Would be great to team up with someone occasionally if anyone is interested.

Let me know if interested.

volleybagwell

Apr 15, 2005
Melbourne, Fl.
Yup we are around, and try to get together when ever we can to do some detecting, just trying to get everyone together on a day wee all have time is kinda hard. so we will have to egt together and try it out.

volleybagwell

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question ? How many of my fellow Brevard County treasure hunters, are also certified scuba divers?

B

bigbug

i live in polk county and just bought a dfx and a 1280-x this past week...so far a watch some earrings and a pocket full of change...

always up for a hunt just need couple of hours notice.....or a day or so....haines city, 20 miles southwest of orlando...

my cell 863-557-3662....clearwater area, polk county or daytona beach area.....luknfrslvr

M

Mud525

Would any of you be willing to help me find a wedding ring lost in a lake last week? I found this forum while researching my options. I don't have any experience with metal detection, especially under water, and I don't have any equipment. It was lost in Lake Placid, FL near Sebring. Please let me know if you can help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread