Looking for a team mate to hunt with in Mid GA

porchdawg

Nov 7, 2005
Warner Robins, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTA 1350
Want someone to experience the thrill of the hunt in Middle Georgia. I am new to hobby and want to learn by doing. Experience level is not a problem. If you are as new as me we can learn together, if you are more experienced all that is required is patience with me. Lets just have some fun and enjoy the hobby.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested. I use a Garrett 250.

jbow

Sep 24, 2005
Cartersville, GA
I don't know if they allow it but those Ga National fairgrounds at Perry should be a great place to hunt once you learn to coinpop instead of dig... Then again I was down there last month and the ground is really hard packed out in the parking and midway areas and it's not like a golf course or a park... I mean the grass isn't that nice to begin with. Why don't you talk around and see if you know someone who works there who can maybe introduce you to whomever makes the decisions. There are some good old parks in Macon too. There's a real nice one right in front of the college.

I live north of Atlanta and if you ever get up this way we can hunt and there are planned hunts from time to time in Atlanta and Marietta.

Good luck.

Julien

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
MIDDLE GA?? IM IN ALABAMA , ABOUT 1 HOUR FROM ROME GA, 2 HOURS FROM ATLANTA,,, LET ME KNOW, RJNAIL

jbow

Sep 24, 2005
Cartersville, GA
I'm 30 minutes from Rome... and 45 minutes from Snellville, well maybe 50.

I gotta get out there tomorrow and dig something up... I almost did it today but I had to do that Christmas shopping thing and besides it was cold!!!

Julien

rjnail of alabama said:
MIDDLE GA?? IM IN ALABAMA , ABOUT 1 HOUR FROM ROME GA, 2 HOURS FROM ATLANTA,,, LET ME KNOW, RJNAIL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread