looking for people in the dallas/acworth area to hunt with!

H

Harlee71

Hey there,

Just getting started in MD and would love to team up with someone. Email me at [email protected] if you get this. I am in the same area. Near pickets mill.

TimnGA

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2007
West Georgia
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Sov XS2-Pro, 2 Tesoro's
I live a few miles west of Dallas, but travel through it every day. Used to hunt it several years ago but have been out of the loop for a while. Just now learning my new Minelab. Anyway, I would love to hook up some time... Drop me a line at [email protected]

thanks,
Tim

MXTuser

Mar 19, 2008
I live in Cedartown

Contact me sometime, I get out atleast twice aweek, I hit the dallas/pickets mill/cassville/atlanta/rome/summerville all the time

I'm headed to the DIV IX next week-end, so I wont be available march 27-march 31

Yaw give me a shout sometime

Attachments

• 2-16-08 Relics 3 (Large).jpg
    2-16-08 Relics 3 (Large).jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 326

rjwhite

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2011
I am in Dallas and brand new to this. Looking for tips and insights...someone to get started with.

copperdave

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2013
Novice Hunter new to detecting

Looking to see if I can find someone to hunt with in the local area.I am just starting back and trying to find people to hunt with.I started back in the 80's and took a break for a few years.

I live in Acworth and very new to this activity. I would like to pair up and learn more about metal :metaldetector:detecting and find some neat stuff. :metaldetector:

TSCOM

Oct 13, 2014
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Hiram/Dallas. Taking MDing back up after many years. PM me if anyone wants to go.

TSCOM

Oct 13, 2014
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in the Dallas area. I'm always ready for a treasure hunt! Detecting,prospecting,panning, high banking, etc..Also have extra detectors and pans. All older stuff.

PM sent!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread