Looking for Metal Detecting Buds in the Warner Robins/Macon and surrounding area

ATPRoDon

Nov 26, 2007
Griffin, GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI, Whites V3i, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I have been in the WR area about 3yrs. I started a club on Meetup.com in 2015 and out of 30 people who joined the club only 3 people would ever show up for anything, so as of December 2018 I'm getting rid of that club. I got lots of places to go to but would rather not go by myself. I really like the old park in Macon, its too big to be hunted out. I have an Whites V3i, Equinox 800, Whites Surfmaster PI, and a Minelab Gold Monster 1000 I haven't even taken out of the box. I am a lifetime member of the GPAA as well.

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be visiting Byron on the 25th of may you still detecting near there? I can possibly get out for 2 or 3 hours .....

gball

Feb 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I just joined this group to explore metal detecting in the Macon Georgia area. I haven't purchased a detector yet, so was looking for advise and to link up with someone near me to begin. If your interested please contact me and we could meet somewhere for coffee and discussion. Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread