new in town and state lol

midwest_mick

Apr 26, 2010
indiana
Detector(s) used
minelab sovereign gt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i now live in danville il.,and would like to meet some new friends for metal detecting,or clubs to join. i am a disabled vet., retired at 39,lol never dreamed i would be that, but love to md and havent done it in awhile .just purchased a new minelab and cant wait to try it out ! if you invite me with you on a trip i guarantee you will find metal or ill buy your lunch!!!!!lol hope to hear from peeps soon ill be out tommorrow ready to go! thanx,,,,mick

okay ! okay! one at a time no need to shout over each other lol! not lookin for your huntin spots just some hunting buddies i have my own spots but thanx for replies nice group here.lol

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do have a club in Southern Illinios, but I do know there is another located in Mount Vernon area. Sorry don't remember name. Digger62918 is a member of that club.

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're ever up in N. IL shoot me a pm. I'll be happy to go out on a hunt. :thumbsup:

Hardrock

May 25, 2004
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, with sunray probe,Minelab SE,Eureka Gold
Welcome to the land of Lincoln, if you are up in N.W. Illinois shoot a P.M this way and let me know , can get out along the Mississippi river towns and look a bit.By the Way thanks for what you have done for us, home of the free because of the brave. Hardrock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions