Central Illinois anyone? Decatur or surrounding?

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Pro,

welcome to the forum.

Sure you will learn to adjust your time. Give up all the
responsibilities of your life, sell your soul ;)

I know we have at least 4-5 members from the Central Illinois
area that post regularly. Sure they will be getting in touch
with you.

Get to know that Whites' you have.

have a good un..........

RussMuscle

May 15, 2006
Illinois
Hi, my name's Russ. I live in Bloomington and am just getting into MD. My time is pretty much open now since I had to sell my truck because of health. I've drove for 20 yrs and have owned my own for the last 2 yrs.
I have checked out alot of sites and I'm thinking about either taking a trip out West or down South but since I have no idea yet WHAT I'm doing or HOW to go about doing it lol I'm just still in the planning stage, but if you have some places around Decatur we could check out to get the hang of it let me know. This Saturday I have to run over to Waterloo for my buddy and pick up a 4wheeler that he bought and Sunday I'm setting the kids' pool up but will be available just 'bout any other time.

Russ

outlaw319

Aug 26, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX,Ace 250
I'm out by Taylorville, and do alot or work in decatur so I'm familiar to where you are at. :wink:

isabella

Jun 22, 2009
hi, I am looking for metal detecting in or around Moweaqua Illinois,if anyone is interesting replay or email me

Keith (Indiana)

Jan 4, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Ill post this again here:

I used to live in that area and still have family there. We visit them several times a year and usually take the detectors.

dutchoven

Mar 12, 2010
I am so brand new to MD that I don't even own one yet! Been wanting to for years but just now decided to finally pull the trigger. I am in Tuscola so just a few miles west of Decatur. I do have some great area's to hunt including an old town that used to reside on my property. They even had an old general store from the early 1900's to the 1950's.

Bob

midwest_mick

Apr 26, 2010
indiana
Detector(s) used
minelab sovereign gt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in danville il. and am available to hunt almost anytime
minelab mick.

Movegas

Sep 27, 2010
Hey guys, I am in Charleston IL. I am a college student here but used to detect back home, St. Louis area. This place is rich in history and I know there has got to be some good spots here. Would you guys want to meet up sometime for a hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread