MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB (South Hutchinson)
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Dec 2003
    Porter Township, Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    41192 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTER'S CLUB (South Hutchinson)

Mid America Treasure Hunters Club of Hutchinson Kansas information
    Quote Originally Posted by consider it found
    my name is Sam Padgett and I am the current president of the club we meet the first tuesday of each month at 7:30 at the methodist church just south of the post office,my contact info is padgett79@embarqmail.com and 620-534-9533 thanks
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Feb 01, 2013 at 01:42 AM.

Jul 2006
    Kansas
    Tracker IV

Re: MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTER'S CLUB (South Hutchinson)

Hello Mid-America Treasure Hunter's Club: I have been hunting the Fairgrounds in Hutchinson for the past few weeks on Mondays. I see that your club is centered in South Hutchinson. Is this the only club? Or does big Hutchinson have a club? The reason I ask is because I met a member of a club at the fairgrounds. His name was Norm. I cannot remember his last name. Is Norm a member of your club? Their club meets at the Penwell-Gable Home on Tuesdays. I am from Lyons and not a member of any club.
    steve

us
    Jan 2011
    mid Kansas
    whites xlt,dfx,surfmaster pro

fair grounds

Quote Originally Posted by diggerodell View Post
    Hello Mid-America Treasure Hunter's Club: I have been hunting the Fairgrounds in Hutchinson for the past few weeks on Mondays. I see that your club is centered in South Hutchinson. Is this the only club? Or does big Hutchinson have a club? The reason I ask is because I met a member of a club at the fairgrounds. His name was Norm. I cannot remember his last name. Is Norm a member of your club? Their club meets at the Penwell-Gable Home on Tuesdays. I am from Lyons and not a member of any club.
    the club used to meet in s. hutch, but now the club meets the first tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at the methodist church just south of the post office, you and anyone is welcome to come, the contact info used to be Larry Armstrong, this needs to be updated to Sam Padgett 620-534-9533

and diggerodell there are 2 Norms in the club
    I dig until a jackhammer is required,only because I dont want to scratch the coin.

us
    Jan 2011
    mid Kansas
    whites xlt,dfx,surfmaster pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTER'S CLUB
    City: Hutchinson
    Location: Methodist church just south of the post office Hutchinson, KS 67501 USA
    Contact/Phone: Sam Padgett - 620-534-9533
    Meetings are first tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm
    I dig until a jackhammer is required,only because I dont want to scratch the coin.

Sponsored Links