Pike County Kentucky
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By relicminer
  • 1 Post By Sithscorch
  • 1 Post By RickyJ24
  • 1 Post By hoochyhunter
  • 1 Post By hoochyhunter
  • 1 Post By gprater

Thread: Pike County Kentucky

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2010
    Pike County Kentucky
    Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
    28 times
    Relic Hunting

Pike County Kentucky

Looking for hunting/research buddies... I'm a newbie with no significant finds... but I'm hooked. I live i Belfry, KY...
    KY PI and RickyJ24 like this.
    Relicminer

us
    Jan 2008
    Nancy, KY
    Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Whites Bullseye TRX, GP Pointer, Whites Ground Hawg, Whites Heavy Duty Sand Scoop. Lesche Digger, Whites Digger.
    159 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    I'm in Prestonsburg. Not too far away from you.

us
    Jan 2012
    GARRETT ACE 250
    12 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    hatfield and mccoy territory isnt it

May 2012
    1 times
    Im in Nicholasville. Maybe we could hunt your area sometime together, and you could come up this way sometime. Im originally from Whitesburg.

Sep 2012
    1 times
    I'm a newbie too. I live very close to you in Grapevine near Feds Creek. I just joined this site to find some more people that are trying to hunt this area. I have a Tesoro metal detector (nothing all that great) I have only looked a few places finding clad money and one older brooch/pin. I am not from this are originally so I don't know a lot of the history or where things used to be. I am interested in meeting up with some others that might give me some leads as to where to hunt. Not looking to quit my job or anything it's just about the thrill of the hunt for me. I have a friend from church that I just found out that he is interested in looking for the same as me. He has his own detector too and we looked on his families land to find that pin. We also found the old fence line judging from all the nails. Haha. If you are interested in meeting up send me a message.
    BarryRR likes this.

us
    Dec 2012
    East Kentucky
    Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro pointer
    1 times
    im from Pike County Near Fishtrap lake
    BarryRR likes this.

Jan 2013
    3 times
    I'm from belfry also....looking for ppl to hunt with....I'm doing research now trying to find places to hunt in the area
    BarryRR likes this.

Jan 2013
    3 times
    yeah.....national geo just found the McCoy house site where the Hatfields shot and killed a couple of McCoy
    browneyes6 likes this.

Dec 2012
    1 times
    Im just getting back into the hobby and live in Pikeville. I teach at BHS
    BarryRR likes this.

us
    Jan 2013
    Rural Southeastern Ohio
    Hatfields & McCoys are my kin. My Father, rest his soul, told me about both sides of them families being related to both my Mother's & Father's family trees. I've been doing some genealogy research of my own over the last year & a half, trying to track their relationship to me through my family tree. I've had some progress but still working on it...so many years of history to unravel!

Jan 2013
    3 times
    I'm related to the Hatfield's... My great great great grandfather was the sheriff that arrested the McCoy boys

us
    My Arm Is Tired

Nov 2013
    Kentucky
    MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
    119 times
    PM me I live just above belfry in pond creek ) What do you guys & gals like to hunt for coin's, relics or other I am a silver nut myself")

us
    Sep 2011
    Northeastern Kentucky
    White's MXT PRO
    2 times
    I'm just up north of you all.......I live in Elliott County between Grayson and Sandy Hook, KY. My main interest is relic hunting and I'm currently researching Union General George Morgan's retreat from the Pound Gap with his 10,000 troops. He fought CSA Col John Hunt Morgan's 1000 troops all thru this area. If you all ever want to get together and hunt just let me know!

Sponsored Links