Way west in Massachusetts
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2008
    Berkshire County Massachusetts
    White's M6

Way west in Massachusetts

There's a place even MORE west in Massachusetts than Worcester or Springfield called Berkshire County! There MUST be someone in these hills that hunt!! Lots of history! Anyone game??

Apr 2006

Re: Way west in Massachusetts

I'm in Adams.

Hey BGold, I'm in Pittsfield.
    1783 CFT. KG III 1/2 Penny (25-83A)-1 of 3 known *Sold $3,750, Vermont Landscape Coppers Ryder 6 *Sold $760, Ryder7 (Avatar)** Sold $1,275*,1st Batt Royal Artillery Cartridge Box Sling Belt Tip* SOLD $1,583*,(3)- GW Inaugural Buttons-2-Cobb# 17-J.* Sold both--$405 and $400. *GW Button Cobb 17-I-*Sold $316- New Jersey Copper M14-J Sold $125- Continental Army Button *Sold $800--** British 31st ROF Cartridge Box Plate** SOLD!! (PRIVATE AMOUNT), Vermont Ryder-3 *$1200...To be continued

us
    Sep 2007
    Berkshire County MA
    Whites
    Metal Detecting

I'm in Pittsfield also!!!!

us
    Dec 2010
    Pittsfield, Ma.
    Whites Coinmaster Pro

HI,
    I'm in Pittsfield also, just getting started @ age 55, needed a hobby.
    Gotta love these people that think Springfield is Western Mass....LOL!

us
    Nov 2011
    Pittsfield, Ma.
    Garrett AT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hi, I'm new to the whole md'ing world, located in Pittsfield, MA. - with plenty of time on my hands. It seems that to a lot of people Western Ma. is anything west of I495. It would be fun to get together with some like minded folks. Feel free to Email or PM me.

us
    historial reactments

Jan 2013
    richmond,ma
    bounty hunter
    Hello
    Richmond ma here. I'm new to the metal dectection and its a new hobby for me. Cant wait to go out and find some more things already found a 1901 V nickle in my backyard.

Jun 2013
    fisher f2 double d and standard 8 inch coil
    11 times
    hey im in western ma, i know this post is old but im in west stockbridge im a 30yr old newbie been out recently with my f2 and im always looking for someone to go detecting with and maybe share some hot spots let me know!
    coins so far 2013 totaling 14.21 1 silver necklace ,1 silver ring , a cap gun, and old pocket watch casing

Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by N_E_W_D_I_G_G_E_R View Post
    hey im in western ma, i know this post is old but im in west stockbridge im a 30yr old newbie been out recently with my f2 and im always looking for someone to go detecting with and maybe share some hot spots let me know!
    Im in Pittsfield looking to go to some new places? Parks and the Lakes are getting old!!

Sponsored Links