REAL GROUP CACHE HUNT POSSIBLE?????

xdanthemanx

Oct 25, 2007
clarkston michigan
Detector(s) used
E-trac & XLT
OK, so here's the deal,
If you look in the Michigan section I have posted several stories for others to look at, persue, hunt, etc. What I would like to do is take one of these stories I have researched and open it to a group hunt invite, meaning, I have a good story (has not been posted anywhere on this board yet) I have researched it, managed to find 2 more stories from reputable sources, found errors in the first one which is not out of the ordinary, many times a story is revealed, certain things are changed because no one really wants you to find what your looking for. however, I have managed to find and positively locate the property through research, I have also verified the names in the story using census records, and addresses. The original house burned around 1845 and the party constructed a new one across the street shortly after, this house has also been gone for a while it was abandoned and torn down many years ago, and was merged with the farm field around it.
I would like to get a small group together for a field trip first thing after the thaw next spring, the reason this is best is because its all farm field now, there were crops there and it would be easiest to swing coils after the rest of the plant stuff degrades over the winter....
I will not reveal the final location, you will have to voluntarily sign a contract, there may have to be a contract with the land owner to let us conduct a treasure hunt on his property, I will work out the deal of how things would get distributed if something of value is found.
It is a lot of ground to cover and the only way this is going to happen is with a group of at least 4.

If your interested please drop me an email to [email protected] tell me what your using equipment wise, your treasurenet id so i can find you on here, and any other equipment you may have that could be usefull.

Also not to discourage any newcomers to the hobby, I will be handpicking the invitees based on experience and posted finds, I need to be confident that the grid square your assigned is covered well and nothing remains unturned. Your character is coming into play also as there may be a nice payoff on this.
I really don't want to sound like an asshole in charge or anything but the bottom line is this takes a lot of work to research arrange get permission etc.
Experience is a must or we will waste our time.

basic location is roughly an hour east of Milan Michigan

Dan

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did this ever happen? How did things turn out?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread