Las Vegas Area - Looking for a Detecting Buddy
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Feb 2006
    Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada
    Fisher CZ-5
    1 times

Las Vegas Area - Looking for a Detecting Buddy

Hello. Been at it for a while. Looking for coins, relics, etc. with my CZ-5. Having good luck out of town at the beach and at some parks, but lousy at the ghost towns - so much trash. Looking for someone to hunt with. I have lots of, what I thought, would be good areas, but my technique must be lousy, because I can't find anything good. Hoping an experienced buddy might help. weather's getting nice. Give me a call if you're up for an outing this spring/summer.

Jul 2013
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ashmatk View Post
    Hello. Been at it for a while. Looking for coins, relics, etc. with my CZ-5. Having good luck out of town at the beach and at some parks, but lousy at the ghost towns - so much trash. Looking for someone to hunt with. I have lots of, what I thought, would be good areas, but my technique must be lousy, because I can't find anything good. Hoping an experienced buddy might help. weather's getting nice. Give me a call if you're up for an outing this spring/summer.
    Hey,
    Also just moved here. deanrkrause@gmail.com is my email. Message me and I'll help ya search the ground. Live up near N Jones and Tropical
    Cheers and happy digging!!!
    Dean

us
    Tom

Sep 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    Tesoro Compadre
    12 times
    Prospecting
    Wow - these threads are getting old. But, if anybody in the Vegas area is still out there and interested in detecting, gold prospecting. Let me know. Am really interested in hitting some of the old mining camps or even local parks looking for that elusive diamond ring.

us
    Average Joe

Mar 2014
    Hanford Ca
    Whites TDI Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Ace 350, Treasure Commander TC2X
    51 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    In town for 3 weeks have my gear AT PRO and TDI PRO

Sponsored Links