Looking for Fellow Hunters in the Syracuse, NY area...

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any and all treasure seekers in the Syracuse and surrounding areas are encouraged to contact me...I and a handfull of other local hunters get together on weekends and from time to time to hunt the local area. We also plan day trips farther away, but so far, still within NY state. We are always looking for new folks to join us, so if your in the area and would like to get together with a group of mature hunters, give me a PM, or respond to this post. We do not care what detector you use, or how long you have been hunting...We are not like that...We all just want to have fun, a little friendly competition, and find the good stuff...

Thanks,

Robert Lemp - GoGoGopher

sparky661

Jun 1, 2012
Oswego NY
Detector(s) used
ETRAC ,T2 SE , Garret Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I`m in give me a call or PM... 315-532-5699

George

redneck13126

Oct 25, 2009
boonville ny
Detector(s) used
Fisher f19, Fisher F4, tracker IV, new whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am too looking to.start a club havent seen one for oswego area corect me if im wrong

OP
OP
GoGoGopher

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have given up on a club for the area...Not enough to find here to keep folks interests in attending...I have tried, but not a lot of interest...Still interested in meeting up with fellow hunters for some fun hunts...I have plenty of spots...I do not drive though, so it would have to be you meet me, or if I am out with my local friends, we meet at the hunt locations...I only give out my locations when I am certain your serious, and not just out to steal my spots...I have my own bag of tricks for scavengers like that...
Been way to humid and dry lately to hunt...wishing for some heavy rain and cooler weather...

HH,

Last edited:

redneck13126

Oct 25, 2009
boonville ny
Detector(s) used
Fisher f19, Fisher F4, tracker IV, new whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds goos i got a private yard im doin in the am for a buddy well all have to meet up one time.before snow to detect

matt

Hoppus

Aug 20, 2012
Reno, NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from the Baldwinsville/Phoenix area and I'd be interested in helpin out if you guys manage to schedule something...

Sep 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am From Chittenango ny just outside Syracuse , And I am Defiently Interested in Maybe Meeting up To do Some Hunting . Would Be Great to meet some other's in the Area With The Same Interest in Detecting. Either Pm Me or Call Me at 315-391-5593

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you come down near the binghamton area, let me know

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread