milatary relics in ohio
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2008
    batavia,ohio
    1 times

milatary relics in ohio

could anybody tell me where I could find some military relics with a metal detector in Ohio I would prefer the southwest part I am getting an intrest in military relics now

Thanks.Mooreman

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    55 times

Re: milatary relics in ohio

From the pre-revolution Indian wars check along the indian trails into Kentucky.
    From the war of 1812 I would guess along the Ohio.
    From the civil war check the route of Morgan's raid.
    From the period of world war one and world war two find the training bases and search them. Check the student housing areas of colleges for vet bring backs lost by their children.
    good luck, siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

us
    Mar 2009
    started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
    48 times

Re: milatary relics in ohio

I seen a bunch of military relics in the antque store in van buren, I am sure they take visa card

Sponsored Links