Newbie needs hunting partner in Tennessee

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Hello all. Been looking for a few weeks, and finally registered. I'm certainly going to the show Saturday in Nashville, and would welcome any help getting access to hunt in the Clarksville, TN area. Been hunting for years, but just recently got the relic hunting bug. Have a newly purchased MXT, but have only found clad coins, and some 'planted' stuff at a hunt near Dover earlier this month. Have never found a fired or dropped bullet, besides the ones at the hunt, so I'm as green as they come.

Thanks for any help.

Roger

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
HI JUST READ AND FOUND THIS POSTING AREA . I LIVE IN FRANKLIN AREA HAVE BEEN DOING THIS OFF AND ON FOR A FEW YEARS AND JUST NOW DECIDED TO DO IT AS MUCH AS I CAN OF COURSE HERE IN FRANKLIN MOST PUBLIC LAND IS OFF L IMITS MOSTLY ALL OTHER LAND IS PRIVATE . I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FIND A FEW DROPPED BULLETS SO FAR JUST JUNK JEWELRY AND CLAD COINS AND A FEW RUSTY RELICS THAT IS ALL . GIVE A HOLLER MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP NAME IS PHIL

TitanHunter

Tenderfoot
Apr 4, 2010
Clarksville
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
I also live clarksville, and am very new to this, but looking for peeps to join up with to start looking for stuff and learning how to use my new system... Havnt seen many peeps interested in this on the west side of tennessee. Feel free to drop me a line if you need a partner... Thanks..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread