Wanting to start a club in East Tn.

muddyknees

May 5, 2005
Holden Beach,North Carolina
Hello mason lid not from your area but I just wanted to comment on your name now thats country I used to be kidded about having a crease on my nose caused by a mason jar. Good luck in your club endeaver.
muddyknees

RCMoonPie

Sep 6, 2005
KnoxVegas
I am located in Knoxville....
But I am wanting to steer more toward the aquatic side of things.
I am wanting to get into under-water detecting.

J

jimbok09

Hello my name is Jim I live in Cleveland and I would Like to tlak to you more about a clud i am a newbie and am tier of going by my self all the time

j.dean

Dec 6, 2006
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's V3I, Garrett's AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me too!!! Greeneville here....... so ya'll let me know......

Brian in TN

Feb 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
DFX
Im in Chattanooga. Would be interesting at least to get a group hunt arranged. Unfortunately I know of no large historical areas for this type of thing.

linglingo

Jun 28, 2008
I am located in Campbell County, it is RICH with diverse historical sites and things....my email is public, and I literally just joined this site. Let's quest!

doodah

Greenie
Jan 27, 2009
Spring City, Tn
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Master hunter 5, Bounty Hunter 3300, minelab xterra 705(sold)
Deus XP
I see this has thread has been open for awhile... Has there been any group made? I live in Spring City and work in Chattanooga...I just have a cheap Wally world detector but its fun..
D

teacher457

Jan 4, 2009
I wish you luck in starting a club, I think it would be fun to hunt with someone else besides just alone. I wish I lived in southeastern Tn. My dad and his brothers & sisters moved to Texas around 1930 from Coghill in McMinn County Tn. My sister went there a couple of years ago and we still have cousins living in the area. The old home place is still there as is the old gistmill that my great grandfather and grandfather owned.

OP
OP
Masonlid

Masonlid

Mar 14, 2005
good ole Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre U Max
teacher457 said:
I wish you luck in starting a club, I think it would be fun to hunt with someone else besides just alone. I wish I lived in southeastern Tn. My dad and his brothers & sisters moved to Texas around 1930 from Coghill in McMinn County Tn. My sister went there a couple of years ago and we still have cousins living in the area. The old home place is still there as is the old gistmill that my great grandfather and grandfather owned.
I work in McMinn Co. and my wife works for the local museum there.

Saabman

Aug 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
F75
I'm in Knox Co. and am interested in joining a group. Can we pick a resturant or something to meet and discuss?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread