Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Looking for Metal Detecting Buddies close to NE HOUSTON

Oct 2007
    NW Houston/Baytown/Pasadena/Galveston, TX
    Bounty Hunter Time Ranger

North East Houston - N Beltway 8 and New Highway 90 -Close to Humble/Pasadena

Hi,

Does anyone live close to this side of Houston that enjoys medal detecting as much as I do?

I am getting back into the hobby after a 5 year intermission. I feel a lot more comfortable and safer when detecting with someone or with a group. Give me an email if you are looking for detecting partner. I wouldn't mind detecting the beaches or bayous. I have a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger.

I just bought a new Corona digging tool at Lowes and "Modded" a Pin Pointer from Harbor Freight... So I am ready to Dig!

us

Oct 2007

Re: North East Houston - N Beltway 8 and New Highway 90 -Close to Humble/Pasadena

Now that the cold weather is over, I am ready to hunt this week. Anyone need some company?

us
    Aug 2008
    9 times

Re: North East Houston - N Beltway 8 and New Highway 90 -Close to Humble/Pasadena

....TJ.....I live in Crosby....limited time to detect due to my night shift.....off on Sundays and Mondays.....Joe

us

Oct 2007

Great to meet you Joe!

Anyone else out here in our neck of the woods.

I am planning on detecting Jamaica Beach, Galveston tomorrow around noon. I will post a message here for sure before I leave if anyone wants to hunt with me on 2/16/2011

TreasureJones

us

Oct 2007

Time got away from me today. Looks like I am postponing my trip to the beach today. Maybe Friday now.

us
    Aug 2008
    9 times

....Why Jamaica Beach??....

us

Oct 2007

Good point.

Jamaica Beach is probably not a very popular beach. So other than Stewart Beach, where would you try?

I was thinking that with the beach hunt this fall , I would think that Stewart Beach would not be a good place to go for awhile. What are your thoughts?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors