Well......I Finally Did It..........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...I stopped at a few banks the last few days. I was CRH'ing again....and it sure felt good.....ha!!

This past Friday, me and Mr. LJ left town early going to our little cabin in the woods. On the way, I was thinking about a little bank...and I mean a LITTLE bank...I hit a couple of times that was right on our way. It had always produced a little silver....not big numbers but always produced something.

When we were a few miles away from that bank I asked him if he could stop there real quick as I ran inside. I didn't have much cash on me but wasn't worried because they never had a huge amount of rolls in the past. The teller said she had 17 rolls of halves. I had $171 with me.....lol. I'll take em please..... ;D. Once we got back on the road I started opening rolls......that sure felt good....wahooooooo! Ended up with 7-8 40% and 1 90% Kennedy. Felt like I just walked out of therapy when I was done with the rolls..... :D.

Today, I hit another small bank that had some rolls......produced about the same.....7-8 40% and 1 90% Kennedy.

Now the exciting story......yesterday, I was tending to some business during my lunch hour which was in an area of several banks that I worked over hard in the past. I pulled into this one bank and the teller said none in the vault but she did have one roll in her drawer which I naturally bought. I noticed an asterisk looking symbol on it but walked out with it anyway.....thinking a dump roll, but why just one?

Anyway, I got in my car an opened it and saw a 51 Franklin looking at me!!!! I thought to myself....could it be....oh please.....I then turned the roll upside down in my other hand letting them slide out of the roll into my other hand and all I saw were Walkers....OMG!!!!! The sight and sound of 90%'ers hitting each other was so exciting. I could not believe what I was looking at. The roll contained 5 Franklin's and 15 Walkers. The oldest was a 1918. There were two 1920's and the rest were 41-47. Not a bad ratio huh.....lol.

I was so excited I immediately called Mr. LJ and told him what I just found. After I hung up with him I called Fiddycent man (as you may or may not know...my brother-in-law) and told him of my pick up. They were both just as excited as I was.....lol.

Oh well.....I had to tell my story. Overall, the searching from those three banks felt pretty darn good I must say. This semester will be done real soon and I plan on hitting as many banks as I can before next semester. I am not ordering boxes.....just hopping.

Attachments

• PA220010.jpg
    PA220010.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 607
  • PA220013.jpg
    PA220013.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 597
Upvote 0

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
SHE'S BACKKKKK!!!!! lol! Awesome finds. I guess I just don't have the touch of a veteran like yourself.

Great Finds,
Jason

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
It was only a matter of time- once a junkie always a junkie. Welcome back to the gutter haha. Thanks for the pics. HH Mark

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Damn, you're good!
Just like riding a bicycle!

Congrats!

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
Enjoy the rush. I just ordered my first box of halves this afternoon and you have me dreaming way too big !

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
NO YOU DIDN"T........YES YOU DID....and you just HAD to show us up right out of the gate....reminding us just who's the boss of CRH :notworthy:
Welcome back sweetie ;D....congrats on the silver :thumbsup:

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
There goes the rest of what little silver is left out there. Everyone better get while the getting is still good. LJ is back in town. LOL!

Jim

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Guess whose back... back again... LJ's back... tell a friend! =)

Grats on the sweet scores, glad to have you back in the hunt! ;)

~Dave

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Of course!....???? In LJ style. How else would a first time out end for LJ.
All that and no Big bags of skunks to return.

You are personally going to gurantee that we beat last year's silver totals. LOL

Mojo

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
??????????????????????????????????????

Would you mind sharing the video from the cabin with us ? You could call it "LJ Goes Wild ". I am sure Mr. LJ wouldn't mind. Maybe we could blur his face to protect the innocent.
Welcome back Girl, It's nice to take a break from school and work. Jim

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Way to go girlfriend. LOL That was one hell of a find. Congrats glad your back.

HH
Cat

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Be on your guns boyz cuz she's back and huntin our silver. I knew if I egged you on that you would have to break down and do a little LJ. Ha. And find some you did. Man I have not seen a roll like that in a while. I can't believe you...incredible. Nice to see your finds again. Hope to see more. Hey send some of that luck my way.

-Golden Silver

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I think that break you took earned you some "beginners luck"!
Nice find. I haven't seen a solid roll of walkers and bens yet. Good luck on your searches on the bank hopping circuit.

Maine_Jim

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Oh no she back just when the boxes had seeded again j/k..wow what a dreamy solid roll of Bens and Walkers ...I have yet to score a Walker out of a handroll and have only found 1 Ben..
Glad to see u get a fix LJ and a superscore at that ... Kudos Ed

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you fall off the wagon after therapy, you are supposed to turn in the CRA (coin rollers anonymous) token that was given to you as a reminder of the evil ways of your addiction.

By the way, YOU SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread