Proof Day......

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I was off most of the day today, I stopped by a few banks to see what might be in store. One bank had a 8 rolls, a couple banks had none and one bank had a $570 bag.

All but 3 coins from today's keepers came from the bag. When the vault teller placed the clear bag on the counter I immediately spotted the thick rim...deep reeds of a proof so I knew I had at least one keeper....ha!

I ended up with 10 proofs from that bag along. It has been awhile since I have found so many of these proofs so it was fun. As for the silver, the total for the day was 16 40%, 3-64's & 1 Frankie.

I know there isn't a big market for circulated proofs but I still keep them.... ??? The last time I checked I checked my stash I was lacking 3-4 for a complete set of Kennedy proofs. Maybe that is my goal....lol.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I looked in my crystal ball earlier and the forecast I saw was......a bunch of half sleeping couch potatoes watching football games tomorrow afternoon......lol. Oh wait...that was Mr LJ I saw in there......ha!

Attachments

• PA230015.jpg
    PA230015.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 323
  • PA230016.jpg
    PA230016.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0

kansastide

Dec 28, 2007
Awesome proofs LJ! I've been doing pennies, but after seeing your halves I'm ready for more boxes. It's been awhile since I've been on here and last time I was here I thought you were retired from CRH'ing. Glad to see you back in the groove. You always seem to be a silver magnet! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 8)

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Nice pics Lj you silver addict you. Always good to see you on the forum and your finds also.

-Golden Silver

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread