Half A Day Off....Bank Hopped.....

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I took half a day off and hopped and stopped around town today. I hit probably 15 banks or so. It has been a long time since I have done this. In the last week or two I stopped at a few banks but nothing serious hunting like I did today......felt like old times again....lol. It was fun as usual.

I had hoped the banks had reseeded during my absence but alot of banks didn't have halves. I was able to rekindle some old friendships with the tellers and a couple of them had actually switched banks so it was kinda funny seeing them in different colors.

The hi-lite of the day was a solid roll of 40%'ers....I tell ya...that sure is exciting!!!

Anyway, I ended the day with 63 keepers.

64's - 3
65's - 2
66's - 13
67's - 25
68's - 7
69's - 5
Bennies - 7
Walkers - 1

63 total keepers.......I'll take it!!!

Attachments

• PB070119.jpg
    PB070119.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Very Productive!
Now you can shop for my Christmas present!!!

Congrats!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Nice haul there :thumbsup: You don't mess around down there do you -

Maine_Jim

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
Nice find!!!! Great Walker! The pics make the post even more motivating. So is that it for retirement?

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
LJ said:
The hi-lite of the day was a solid roll of 40%'ers....I tell ya...that sure is exciting!!!

I don't know what the big deal is... I get solid rolls all the time. OH wait mine are solid clad. :P

Great job as always. Isn't it time to go to class so we can get some silver also...

Just Kidding ; :wink:

Happy Hunting,
Jason

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
My word woman how do you do it? You always impress with your finds. You are a silver magnet. I have a box tomorrow and I plan on giving you a run for your money lady!! Now get back to studying and leave that silver alone. Hah.

-Golden Silver

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Nicely done there LJ.

Just goes to show; old habits die hard. 8) (and old results continue)

Mucho kudos !

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy half day!!!!! :thumbsup:

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
way to go LJ. i know you work hard at CRH'ing and it seems to pay off for you big time. glad to have you back in the game!

hate to say it but i know my finds are gonna dry up now! :BangHead: oh well, gonna have to expand my bank-hoppin' area. i'm glad those gas prices have dropped!

congrats again and keep up the search.

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Great score LJ, I need to come out of retirement as well and hop around some. Have done ANY CRHing in 9 months or so.

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I should start trying my luck as well.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Sweet score LJ , a solid roll is awesome plus a nice a pile of silver to add to the LJSF ...you still have the mojo girl ... kudos Ed

Oh btw most people quit crhing and some retire hmmmm .....

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
WOW!!! That is like old times....I've been out of CRHing since about March...I'm thinking it's time to get back to it and see if my banks have been recharged. I was ordering boxes but the pickings were slim...I see this board is #4 on TNET now. Seems to be a lot more people here since we all got kicked off the today's finds board and they gave us our own.... : )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread