last 2 times out

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
hit a few banks on wed. first time since doing this that i didn't find silver...went through around $180.00 worth...oh well it was bound to happen....on sat. i hit some banks i hadn't hit before...halfs were few and far between...did manage to find $20.00 in loose at one bank and scored 2-40%ers...when i returned to work after lunch i was in the parking lot and looked down(always looking down ;D) and found a 16" silver necklass (stamped 925 on the clasp)....its very thin....(the kind you would put a religious medal on)...gone back today to see if i can find the medal or charm that was on it....HH
BTW gonna hit some of the banks i hit a few months ago....if they have no halfs i'm gonna buy up all the customer rolls of coins i can find and see what happens....i'll keep you posted
George

Upvote 0

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
good luck and happy huntin'. :thumbsup:

one question. if ya find the medal...are you gonna run an ad in the lost and found? just think...some young lady lost the cross and chain her old granny gave her right before she passed away. (layin' a little guilt thing on ya! LOL!)

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
fiddycent said:
one question. if ya find the medal...are you gonna run an ad in the lost and found? just think...some young lady lost the cross and chain her old granny gave her right before she passed away. (layin' a little guilt thing on ya! LOL!)

I stand corrected. I guess the type of item found DOESN'T have everything to do with someones integrity being called into question. My most humble apologies.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it is because my reply to "prepare to ot believe" was deleted before you got a chance to read it.

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hah...you had me goin for a second there fiddy :thumbsup:
1996 ..i couldn't figure out what you were talking about....the mod deleted a whole bunch of posts on that one...still don't understand but i wasn't on line the whole time after i posted and must have missed some doosey stuff in order for every post related to be deleted....i don't think i said anything wrong.....anyway i just wish they would pm you or something and explain why so it doesn't happen again

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
markmopar said:
mistergee said:
anyway i just wish they would pm you or something and explain why so it doesn't happen again

I'm a mod over at www.moparstyle.com
When we edit or delete anything, we are required to send an e-mail or private message explaining why.
that makes perfect sense....explain to the person what happened as they may not have realized they crossed a line somewhere..,,,,when they delete it and you ask why....there is no response...so it gives the impression that they do what they like and don't have to explain anything to you

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
mistergee said:
BTW gonna hit some of the banks i hit a few months ago....if they have no halfs i'm gonna buy up all the customer rolls of coins i can find and see what happens....i'll keep you posted
George

How'd you do?

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
got very busy yesterday with the boss being out.....ran my butt off all day....gonna try today but it is our office Xmas party....don't know when i'll get out of there....gonna try and grab some on the way home

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread