Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
...of the Roosevelts I'm trying to find to finish the silver series...braved 20 mph traffic on the back roads to head into town, 1 inch of solid ice on the pavement.
Picked up $520 in halves hand rolled, $500 were someone's dumps....got 1 40% out of loose, haven't ordered any dimes for awhile so I was lucky enough to pick up 1 String -wrapped box. AMC

Attachments

• 122608.jpg
    122608.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Very nice score. Damn those merks are nice looking coins. With everyone finding these dimes it is giving me the itch to go get a couple or maybe ten boxes. ;D

Happy Hunting

Oh how many do you need for the dime set?

Jason

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds! i wish some mercs would get in my way lol congrats!

HH

OP
OP
fistfulladirt

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Shake-N-Bake said:
Very nice score. Damn those merks are nice looking coins. With everyone finding these dimes it is giving me the itch to go get a couple or maybe ten boxes. ;D

Happy Hunting

Jason
I need 12 Jason. I did bid on an uncirculated set today, it ended selling at $145. I lost. AMC

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
AMC rulz said:
Shake-N-Bake said:

Happy Hunting

Jason
I need 12 Jason. I did bid on an uncirculated set today, it ended selling at $145. I lost. AMC

That is impressive. About how long and how many boxes have you searched to get that close?

Thanks,
Jason

OP
OP
fistfulladirt

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Shake-N-Bake said:
AMC rulz said:
Shake-N-Bake said:

Happy Hunting

Jason

That is impressive. About how long and how many boxes have you searched to get that close?

Thanks,
Jason
I started back around May, I would say after 3 mos./30 boxes I filled as many holes as I could, the ones that are left are lower-minted #'s. Also, I average 1/$100, some boxes skunks, others as many as 15 to a box. You really have to go thru alot of boxes but i did pull 6 Barbers and 15 Mercs this year, casually hunting.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Nice to see the Mercs. I did 300 in hand rolls today and pulled a 42 mercury and 3 roosevelts. Almost always stick to the hand rolls on dimes. I did fill an empty hole. I'm down to 16 empty holes and have been tempted to bid, not yet, still gonna try via CRH but I have a feeling I may start trading out the dupes!

Maine_Jim

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on the 2 Merc's!!! I can't get any hand rolls at my banks, they want all change loose... :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread