Some dimes today

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone,

I went away from my normal nickels and pennies and tried some dimes. I was doing dimes awhile ago with very little success. I was averaging about one dime for every $500. With all the great dimes finds of late I decided to give them a shot for a little while. I got $380 worth of dimes, about a 50/50 mix of hand rolls and CWI rolls. I ended up with 5 SILVER dimes, 1946, 1950D, 1957, 1962D, 1964. Needless to say I was really pleased with the results. they were found in a pretty even mix. Three were found in hand rolls, two were found in CWI rolls. I will be getting more dimes today when I dump these off later.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Upvote 0

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds got to love that silver :thumbsup:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, I hope you find a ton of silva dimes!!!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Just picked up another $300 and got skunked. But thats ok still not bad to get 5 silver in the last $680 searched.

Happy New Year everyone.... :occasion14: :occasion14:

Jason

S

seger98

Shake-N-Bake said:
Just picked up another $300 and got skunked. But thats ok still not bad to get 5 silver in the last $680 searched.

Happy New Year everyone.... :occasion14: :occasion14:

Jason

Ain't that just the way it goes... Get on a roll then there is a bump in the road! Anyway, Glad ya found as much as you did.

Happy New Year!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
never had much luck with dimes. i have a few but on average i would get 1 dime per box. after searching a few dime boxes i would have to take a nap. searching dimes hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. i stick mostly to halves ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread