goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
neat, I bet you can add them still to Gman's tracking list, I think your the first to get a flying eagle

HH
-GC

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Not to disappoint, but this is the hunting forum. Sounds like these rolls were bought from a dealer. Still a great find though. Bet the dealer didn't know it was in there.

HH
Gib

OP
OP
T

twitchmn

Jan 4, 2009
twitchmn said:
about a month ago i bought 7 rolls of wheat pennies and in the 7 rolls thers was 5 1909 vdb and 1 1857 flying egal cent i was in shock to find these i was very lucky
I did buy these from a dealer but it was in mixed lots of wheats so it was just luck

OP
OP
T

twitchmn

Jan 4, 2009
twitchmn said:
twitchmn said:
about a month ago i bought 7 rolls of wheat pennies and in the 7 rolls thers was 5 1909 vdb and 1 1857 flying egal cent i was in shock to find these i was very lucky
I did buy these from a dealer but it was in mixed lots of wheats so it was just luck
so because i bought the rolls from a dealer it dosen't count as finding these coins

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twitchmn said:
twitchmn said:
twitchmn said:
so because i bought the rolls from a dealer it dosen't count as finding these coins

It doesn't count for the in circulation tracking list.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct me if i am wrong Gman or Immy, but coin roll hunting is buying coin at face value and find good coins and silver. if you buy a roll of silver halves from a dealer, you know what to expect. I guess what I am saying is all of our coins are found in the wild.

HH

OP
OP
T

twitchmn

Jan 4, 2009
enamel7 said:
Correct me if i am wrong Gman or Immy, but coin roll hunting is buying coin at face value and find good coins and silver. if you buy a roll of silver halves from a dealer, you know what to expect. I guess what I am saying is all of our coins are found in the wild.

HH
ok no big deal just asking but man that was a lucky day for me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread