Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
that is about the same results i get when i do dime boxes, about 2 per box, and less than that if they come in those clear coin condum things

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your in the Twilight Zone RH!!!!!!!

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Bank".

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Bank".
i loved that show...how the heck did you remember all those lines?

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ill take silver in any dates it wants to come :D nice finds

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Another box today with a 1950 and a 1964. Maybe there is something to these numbers. Perhaps my next box will have between 1,950 and 1,964 silver dimes. Then again that could be the number of skunk boxes I get in a row.

Scuba you are a character.

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
You seriously got a third box like that?

That is some sketchy stuff... I'd look over my shoulder if I were... wherever you go...

~DAve

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Turn around real slow like, and start walking. Thats it, niiiice and slow. Keep goin......goood, thats right, keep moving slow........NOW RUN!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread