2008 totals

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Outstanding totals!!

How did you come by the quarters? Most avoid them, but I would love to find a few. Same goes for the Peace Dollars.

Congratulations on a massive silver haul last year!

S

seger98

Narthoniel said:
Outstanding totals!!

How did you come by the quarters? Most avoid them, but I would love to find a few. Same goes for the Peace Dollars.

Yes ???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding year - congrats!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now thats a lot of silver! congrats on a great year :thumbsup:

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Fraud...I hope you didn't count the ones you bought from your Step Mother.... Do describe how you found the peace dollars as well, intriguing minds would like to know.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dandow20 said:
Fraud...I hope you didn't count the ones you bought from your Step Mother.... Do describe how you found the peace dollars as well, intriguing minds would like to know.

Holy cow - that is totally uncalled for. Nobody has to prove anything to anybody here, if they say that's their year end total than that's their year end total. If you don't believe them fine but you don't have to call anyone out. :o

I would hate to have people not post their totals out of fear of being called a liar. Were all adults here, lets take eachother at our word. :thumbsup:

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i feel jealous too, i love the peace dollars, they are my favorite. wish modern coins were as eye appealing as the old ones. the silver eagles are nice but i wish the circulating coins had a little more beauty to them, i mean give us something since the mint took the silver away

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding year Tee........congrats!! I am glad to see you got over that 1000 number on the 90%....lol.....four digits look so much better than 3 digits....ha! Seriously though......kudos to a GREAT year Tee,

I hope 2009 is just as good or better!!! Keep em coming..............

OP
OP
T

theeteetotaler

Jan 6, 2008
Narthoniel said:
Outstanding totals!!

about 1/3's of the quarters came from teller's trays. when i go roadtripping i hit a LOT of banks and with my great vision i can spot the silvers in their trays. I also got lucky and hit an almost full roll of silver washingtons at a bank that had only one roll of halves that happened to be all walkers/bens. i asked if the same person brought in any quarters or dimes and this quarter roll was from the same customer. I think i may have done about a total of $1200 in wrapped quarters throughout the year and maybe found 1 or 2 quarters. silver quarters are definitely elusive.

the peace dollars came from tellers trays and two bags of ikes i was able to come across through the year. just a lucky rookie year i suppose.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
hey tee, Congrats on your finds. Sorry about those remarks but that just goes to show you how impressive your finds for the year are. Many of us would like to come half as close to your numbers. I am not jealous because I am going to top that this year. :wink:

-Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions