Sunday dimes

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Sunday is my dime day too. I did 6 boxes and got 6 Rosies and one Merc. Oh and this little cutie. HH Mark
Proofdime013.jpg

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
not to steal your thunder mistergee, but i had a question on those proofs. Is there a way to detect them while edge searching?

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Also a nice proof, Silver Stripe. Double :thumbsup:

-Codes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dandow20 said:
not to steal your thunder mistergee, but i had a question on those proofs. Is there a way to detect them while edge searching?

Proofs have a very thick or bolder copper edge. Think of looking at the face of a proof the same as looking at the edge. It will be more brilliant then the normal ones.

Keep @ it and HH!!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
just wondering if anyone ever finds that west point mint dime? 1996W...redbook has it listed at 20.00 in MS65

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
just wondering if anyone ever finds that west point mint dime? 1996W...redbook has it listed at 20.00 in MS65
i have a hard enough time looking at the edges let alone looking at the dates....i would like to but it would be very time consuming.....i would like to find one of those though....it would be neat to have a coin with the w mint mark
Cmon, tell the truth! You dipped yer hand in the collection plate! Nice finds either way!
shhh...can't give away all our secrets ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread