goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I skipped the last hour of school (a week ahead in it anyways) to buy the last of the nickels from the dream roll bank because I can't drive there on a normal day by the time I get out. They only had $60 in hand rolled, which they gave me after I exchanged searched nickels. And then the teller asked if I wanted a wierd roll of nickels and broke it open (thinking "Silver, Silver, Silver!) and was disappointed to see tons of canadians and a german coin...so I bought it too. Upon closer inspection, the roll had a 43 P war nickel, a 2005 Canadian nickel (only modern one I keep), 1938 Canadian nickel, and lastly the 1971 German 10 Pfennig. I also got a 42 P in the rest. I assumed that this was the last of the nickel collection, but I had bought $200 in dimes hoping for some dream rolls, but it was total skunk. However, I will keep at it until there are none left, same with pennies and quarters.

HH
-GC

Attachments

• IMG_3381.JPG
    IMG_3381.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 230
Upvote 0

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I've never seen that Canadian nickle before....one more to keep a look out for. :D Congrats on the silver and the other coins.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Still you cannot complain you probably hit the best nickel score of the year!

-Golden Silver

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds! congrats on your other finds as well

Top Member Reactions